new sig

Greatsilverwyrm

kind of neat.

since it's such a simple design, i noticed mostly how the text is so far towards the bottom. it adds some kind of definition to it somehow.

what are you after here though? anything?

Another minimalistic piece from GSW that I don't really like :lol: .. That yellow... line thingy is cool though. The way it fades out like a torch light.. how did you do that?

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

I think I like it, but the fact it doesn't have a boarder (i'm using SubSilver as well) makes it kind of anoying.

Also, without a boarder your name looks wrong. looks like GREATSIIVERWYRM, not GREATSILVERWYRM.

:)

If anyone else had posted that they would be getting a spanking right now. Seeing as its gsw I will give you a break. The background is horrible, what are those grayish lines in the back? The foreground isnt that bad. The way its all put together it looks like something that you pulled a couple of objects across in 3dsm. What did you make it with?

The thing with simple is it never gets old, except when it starts out bad...

If anyone else had posted that they would be getting a spanking right now. Seeing as its gsw I will give you a break. The background is horrible, what are those grayish lines in the back? The foreground isnt that bad. The way its all put together it looks like something that you pulled a couple of objects across in 3dsm. What did you make it with?

The thing with simple is it never gets old, except when it starts out bad...

the more you post the less and less sense you make

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

I'd tap it up just a tiny bit so I could make out the IL in your name... And part of me wants to see the 3 colors all radiating from the exact same point... instead of that triangle thing they have going. I'm wondering also if the gray spotlight looking things behind the color could be lost/moved.