Most and least favorite things about Runescape

SLOWSTORM

I just thought a thread where we may share our most extreme thoughts about Runscape would be a welcome addition. Sorry if this is a copy thread, I couldn't find anything else like this exactly. Just post most and least favorite things about Runescape. You can learn alot about people by listening to what they like most and least.

Relevency is appreciated. :D

1. Most favorite thing: That feeling of how big the world seemed when I just first became a member, and earlier, when I started my first character (a long, long time ago) 8)

2. Least favorite thing: Suddenly finding myself dead after pming a friend while in fire giants doing Roving Elves (yes, I'm still a noob) and having to redo the whole quest to get the consecration seed again :cry:

When you are learning, you are growing. If you stop learning, you stop growing. If you stop growing, you die. Train hard, eat fried chicken, and take a one-a-day. (And cook that broccoli 'til it's yella and pour cheese all over it)

slowmethusel.png

Hated thing: People

Loved Thing: People

The community is so wierd. You got the inconsiderate people, the mean people, the clueless people, and then you got regular people (1% :P)

I'm just saying alot of people are great, and alot of people need to be smacked with a trout.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

LOL True, though, the nice people, the considerate people, and the generous people are just so quiet in Runescape (and the real world) you never see them. It's the others you always see. And Runescape is the perfect place to smack someone with a trout (or rubber chicken) :lol: That's extreme :)

2nd most favorite thing: That great feeling you get when you've just beaten a big boss that someone your level has no business even throwing knives at. :D

2nd least favorite thing: Finally getting a level 3 clue from some green dragons... and then seeing a pker's zammy flames come licking at your feet...

When you are learning, you are growing. If you stop learning, you stop growing. If you stop growing, you die. Train hard, eat fried chicken, and take a one-a-day. (And cook that broccoli 'til it's yella and pour cheese all over it)

slowmethusel.png

favorite: skills (especially slayer)

least favorite: PKing

Wow, my favorite skill is also slayer...

Anyway, Favorite thing though would have to be solving new quests as the come out.

Least favorite thing is probably the high emphasis on money people tend to have.

Most favorite: Quests. I have over 180 quest points on my main character now. :D

Least favorite: Members that are full of themselves and treat all non-members like scum.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

favorite: killing monsters and meeting nice people (got red d hide from a person hu just got 70 range for black d hide, even though i can only wear green :lol: )

hated: getting killed in wildy when trying to finish certain quests or going for a quick trip to ardy (e.g. a tail of two cats, dam bob for being next to the ardy tele lever... i will admit i have only pked someone once though) and being a guy hu dont noe how to roll in the dough

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Favorite: Adding bloodvelds to runescape :D

Least favorite: making them attackable :lol:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

favorite: the satisfaction of getting ur goal

worst: doing a lvl 3 clue and getting pked 1/2 way though

Barrows drops to date: ahrim's skirt, hood and top x 5. Dharoks legs top x 2 and helm. Guthan's legs and plate. torags plate x 2. verc's flail skirt brassard x 2. karil's x bow coif and top

1st d drop 03/03/06 d med in barrows

Hated thing: People

Loved Thing: People

The community is so wierd. You got the inconsiderate people, the mean people, the clueless people, and then you got regular people (1% :P)

I'm just saying alot of people are great, and alot of people need to be smacked with a trout.

Thats like that IRL and IRS(<-Runescape not them damn tax people)

w4M8t.png