pink phat

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it completly changed from saying pink to pruple. Even now i still sometimes call it pink. And i never knew about the black p hats. Can you kill mods and get theirdrops lmao. I just hope to see andrew walking around the wild someday with a black p hat. And i could only hope to won him, and steal that hat.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Yes it completly changed from saying pink to pruple. Even now i still sometimes call it pink. And i never knew about the black p hats. Can you kill mods and get theirdrops lmao. I just hope to see andrew walking around the wild someday with a black p hat. And i could only hope to won him, and steal that hat.

I'll admit it I am a rs2 product :oops: but, if I am correct in rs1 there was no color description beside the hat so people called it pink because it looked more pink than purple and in rs2 the color got darker.. correct me if I'm wrong

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png

I'll admit it I am a rs2 product :oops: but, if I am correct in rs1 there was no color description beside the hat so people called it pink because it looked more pink than purple and in rs2 the color got darker.. correct me if I'm wrong

you are exactly correct, and its more then obvious that satenza hasnt played runescape..phats where simpley called "party hats"

same as "halloween masks"

no color discription in writeing.

this is why tons and tons of colorblind people where scammed daily...

not.[/code]

Clean_Staker.png

Pink was turned purple with the change from runescape classic to runescape 2.. Probably mainly because Jagex didn't like to be remembered about the dupe of several months before rs2 too much, when pinks were massively created. Either that or they didn't even know their players referred to those colored phats as being pink. :roll:

same as "halloween masks"

no color discription in writeing.

In fact, masks didn't had a color description till a half year or a year later in RuneScape 2, when I mentioned it to Jagex :P.

Still don't get how false rumours about black party hats still float around after it has been posted multiple times by the people involved that it never existed... Oh well.

http://www.tip.it/rsc/index.php?page=rareitemsguide.htm - RSC rare items guide from the old site (Yes, that's what Tip.It used to look like before the admins let Eeeeediot, Wyrm and myself attack it :twisted: ;))

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=rare_items.htm - RS2 (RS) rare/holiday item guide... You have see all the different party hats but clicking the links above and below the picture :)

Hopefully that'll clear everything up :D

you are exactly correct, and its more then obvious that satenza hasnt played runescape

=\ Yep, i have never played runescape.

It was like three years ago. Sorry for not getting my facts one hundred percent correct.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

they were also the most expensive then were changed to purple and became the cheapest

hi rs2 product

pinks where droped to lowest after the dupe, they where most duped so obviously there where many in game.. they have been the lowest ever since that day

pink never looked like that because thats a rs2 pic, it was much smaller and didnt look like a cut out in invo

Hey "I got a stick up my wagon" chill out for a change stop being a idiot to everyone

i no about the dupe but still they were the most expensive and now r the cheapest
no they weren't actually if you played classic during the dupe you would have known that. pink went allll the way down below red which was the cheapest on rsc... then blue took over not sure about this order but then green white yellow and red

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

they were also the most expensive then were changed to purple and became the cheapest

no lol they were the most expensive because of the dupe the prices changed not the colour switch...

hi rs2 product

pinks where droped to lowest after the dupe, they where most duped so obviously there where many in game.. they have been the lowest ever since that day

pink never looked like that because thats a rs2 pic, it was much smaller and didnt look like a cut out in invo

sk8er is right.

The pink/purple phat was always the same thing. They were the most expensive in the game, but then someone broke the code and "duped" a whole truckload of them, and the price dropped, and has been the cheapest since then.

But they've always been the same hat. Just the rs2 conversion changed the pinkish-purple hat to a purplish-pink, hence the name change.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

hi rs2 product

sk8er is right.

The pink/purple phat was always the same thing. They were the most expensive in the game, but then someone broke the code and "duped" a whole truckload of them, and the price dropped, and has been the cheapest since then.

But they've always been the same hat. Just the rs2 conversion changed the pinkish-purple hat to a purplish-pink, hence the name change.

anyone that played rsc knew that the pink WAS the most sought after hat until the dupe then blue went to no 1 spot

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

does anyone have a pic of a pink phat? i wasnt there when they were in the game and i wanna see one lol

hehe i made my own...

pinkphat1cg.png

lol yes there was...

mysig11sv5.png