How does a Lvl 3 BEAT someone in a duel?! (it's possible)

WEIGI

Does teleother still work in the arena? He may have someone teleing him, leaving the other person there to forfiet or stay logged in foreve

Keep in mind he is a skills pure.

auron.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall explain how it's done, havent dont it myself but I talked to someone about it once

He was comabt 98 and a level 41 dueled him 200+mill in items and he lost

She turned everything off except range so he figured he'd use his bow but only for him to find out he couldnt because sheilds were off and a bow requires 2 hands. She pulled out some darts and took him down.

So if you turn off everything except range and use darts you can basicly take out anyone you want. Hoepfully lots will be banned for bug abuse

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

Theres a bug when the duel starts, you get teleported out of arena (onto the wall) and the other player is inside until he logs out or surrenders.
Doesnt work.

Owned lol

Whats the persons name - the lvl 3....???

noob,93element.gif

omg u got owned by a lvl 3 !? Rofl I can beat him in a fricking heartbeat!!! tell what is his name so i can own him my self bTW my rsn is kuwabara1215 and iam lvl 71 + a d long = ownage!

A little full of your self eh?

Theres a bug when the duel starts, you get teleported out of arena (onto the wall) and the other player is inside until he logs out or surrenders.

person on the inside could x out. also if the guy on the inside ranges or mages the lvl 3 then it counts as a pk and the lvl 3 loses everything he has on him except his 3 best (chances are that lvl 3 has money so he loses his stackables).

wouldnt be smart of him to do that.

omg u got owned by a lvl 3 !? Rofl I can beat him in a fricking heartbeat!!! tell what is his name so i can own him my self bTW my rsn is kuwabara1215 and iam lvl 71 + a d long = ownage!

You're a low level 71 who is too freaking full of yourself.

lol ur a champ why dont you deathmatch me im sure you will win with ur oh-so-powerful dlong

I shall explain how it's done, havent dont it myself but I talked to someone about it once

She turned everything off except range so he figured he'd use his bow but only for him to find out he couldnt because sheilds were off and a bow requires 2 hands. She pulled out some darts and took him down.

So if you turn off everything except range and use darts you can basicly take out anyone you want. Hoepfully lots will be banned for bug abuse

pssst.... thats not exactly a bug, just someone falling for a really old trick...

Steviej.png

My account spent most of the last 10 months "locked"

It's quite possible with a ring of recoil. The only question is how is he healing the damage that he is getting hit for?

Yeah, he didn't have any food so he can't have done that.

My question is did he use the magic secateur glitch thing? (I heard you could kill anything in one hit). If so he can't kill them any more...

how could he defeat the Tanglefoot guy?

Headshotcatcher.png

Maybe if you people read I already explained it to you

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

Maybe if you people read I already explained it to you

i wouldnt classify that as a bug, or abuse, simply 1 of them things that slipper their minds. +itd ruin his lvl 3, so your wrong id say.

ruin a level three :lol: ahahah thats funny thats going in my sig 8)

If you want to get revenge or make some good cash you should try it out. People will be furious with you but it will be funny :) I'd actraully like to see a video of it happening

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

My question is did he use the magic secateur glitch thing? (I heard you could kill anything in one hit). If so he can't kill them any more...

To get magic secateurs, you need to do lost city and growing pains - both require you to kill level 100+ things.

blurredsigla2.jpg

It's quite possible with a ring of recoil. The only question is how is he healing the damage that he is getting hit for?

Yeah, he didn't have any food so he can't have done that.

lost city + a fary tail part 1 = nor cblvl 3 anymore...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

thats not a bug... just for the smart peeps...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

iam lvl 71 + a d long = ownage!

Would you like to verify that? :roll:

What he means to say, is that hes an headstrong noob, and apart of my sig now.. :roll:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

I can tell your I.Q. is JUST below 20.

I can tell your I.Q. is JUST below 20.

I can tell your I.Q. is JUST above 20.

anyway only way he could win is some kind of bug or

using poisoned knives/darts/whateva and turn off melee/mage while the other person doesnt notice and accept's and the lvl 3 hits him then poison's him gaining almost no range exp per throw

Jain_Charin.png

ruin a level three :lol: ahahah thats funny thats going in my sig 8)

Do you want to explain why that is funny and worth sigifying?

OT: Its probably bug-abuse of some sort

*runs and hides from the big scary level 71 and his dlong*

PatterMerch.png

omg he said not to bring food he didnt say no food he bri9ngs tuna or cakes they keep hitin him he as recoils eats tunas duh duh duh duh and def amy iron boots and full iron OBVIOUS

---------------

electro skel <(-,-)>

everybody else is someone elses wierdo.

rate my goal of 5k green dhdies and bones and ownin those dragon and abby pkers.