First thing you did on P2P?

Guest AshKaYu

go by tradition, when it first came out we did that annoying ball quest for that stupid little boy who kept throwing it around. after that i went to camelot, hopped on my level 85 fisher (ranked #2 at the time!) and handed out free sharks since very few people could cook them and were charging 1k each to cook them and i was poor :\ only had 72 fishing btw

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

i did some thieving

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

I did the same thing as Jimmy_Kak, and went fishing in Catherby. It was pretty exciting when I caught my first casket and my first half-key was inside :) After getting food, I did Gertrude's Cat and Icthlarin's Little Helper quests, to get my members lvls up. (thieving and agility) After that, I just focused on the Desert Treasure quest and skill requirements.

Now, I just have to make my prayer potties (Druidic Ritual) and go get Ancients :D (Okay, it's a little harder than that)

Good luck on members!

When you are learning, you are growing. If you stop learning, you stop growing. If you stop growing, you die. Train hard, eat fried chicken, and take a one-a-day. (And cook that broccoli 'til it's yella and pour cheese all over it)

slowmethusel.png

I can't remember much as it's been year plus ago, but probably I went exploring the member's world and such, I even visited the zoo in ardy during my noob period! :lol:

After exploring, I search up database to see what clothes I can purchase in member's world (at that time, I always fancy colored gloves/boots so...)

And den I started all my member's skill one by one. :)

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy

I wandered around, stumbled into the gnome stronghold and played a bit of gnome ball. Then i saw someone with coloured boots and gloves(gold) and nagged him to tell me how to get. He told me and then i went and did priest and peril for my coloured boots and gloves:)

Combat FTL

Combat_FTL.png

Well, I got P2P about a year-and-a-half ago and it was one of my greatest moments in RS. Like many of you, I went to the Taverly Gate, but I was kind've dissapointed that it was already open; I wanted to open it myself, lol. Well, then I saw all these people with cats following them (I think it might've been around the time that quest came out, or maybe they were just more popular back then). Anyways, I spent the next few days exploring the new 'member's Varrock' before venturing off to the Western Lands of Runescape. I miss those times, and my time of F2P. I just wish I knew about Runescape during classic because I would've killed to have a game like this back then. I love Runescape!

iunderbanner.gif

0cd4b8f751.png

lol...the first thing i did was castle wars...but i got a dueling ring before i went from one of my friends..if u want one..ill be glad to give u one for free!

its well worth the money..thats my opnion tho

Yeah, I did castle wars, too. Heard so many good opinions about it I had to try for myself.. :)

fan of her's.
You know what I hate? People putting an apostrophe on a personal pronoun. STOP IT.

I followed my friend on a complete tour of the Members RuneScape of that time (Janruary 2005), then he guided me to the gnome stronghold, where I did agility till 27 nonstop, then moved on to Brimhaven Agility which I did until 45, at which point I finally took a break to actually try other things in the members world :lol:

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

i got my theiving to 30 - i r 1337!!!!

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Well the first thing I did was went to the widly, green dragons without an anti fire shield and thought, I'll be alright!

Note: I HAD done dragon slayer quest and knew that you needed a shield to kill Elvarg, but I just thought ah they are only low levelled, I will kick their *. But no, melee'd me a few times and got my health down, then got hit a 48 :shock: with dragon breath!

Yes I still remember the number! :lol:

So, whatever you do, don't do that!!!!

sick_sk8er_1.png

99 Slayer, I don't have it yet. But it'll come.

When i first became a member after i created my account and started theving lol.

About thieving, I started with a woman in Lumby and got a diamond right away! Gosh I must have been bloody lucky, I never had a diamond again since that time and it was about 5 month ago. :lol:

Retired from RuinedScape 12/15/07.

Now playing a Tauren Shaman on World of Warcraft.

Server: Ravencrest.

Username: Zulu.