06-Mar-2006 Behind the Scenes - March

shendriks

Well, I will offer my thinking of 2 cents

Jagex told us the rewards are, with access to new areas, new weapons, new armours, a variety of new foods to cook and eat, new methods of getting around RuneScape, new pet types, a new agility course, and (of course) lots of experience in a variety of skills! Each part of the quest may be completed separately from the rest and each has its own rewards, allowing everybody to 'cash in' in one way or another.

I am thinking the new areas may be a huge underground town/village and I am guessing it may have several entry/exit points. The first and may be the easiest to get in is the basement of the chef in lumbridge castle. You need to complete the first part of the 100th quest to get into the new area. However, you may need to make good use of other skills to solve mini quest in order to explore the other areas inside.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If jagex did canoes right they could expand the woodcutting skill to more than just cutting trees. Have a canoe for every type of wood with a woodcutting lvl to correspond with each canoe. Tie in the different rivers to different level canoes make some rivers wilder than others there in requiring a higher lvl canoe!! Of course this probably wont happen.

now that theres an age cap i demand we

do away with censors

I was wondering if that was their plan, IMO it would be one of the best updates ever :D

im sorry bloodveld, 90% of the posts i read of your's are spam and or irrelivent. ive never seen you make much of a point. i found your bones 2 peaches thread to be on the lighter side of spam, a good topic indeed yet...in the end utter spam
This is coming from you. *Looks at your post count*

I have yet to see one post from you that isn't spam.

Yes, she hates me from before, just like skulled.

bloodveld, first off as i said before, gender confusion must be a pain for you... any way i dont hate you if you actually read my post it states i had some respect for you, i hate how you post. skulled was tryin to clean up and act properly with his last topic, and make some conversation these boards get REALLY dull at night and right around friday-sunday when the udpates blown over. like i said you ripped into him for no real reason i dunno what either of you have against each other, i dont care really...but he was polite, where as you were not. he asked you politely to leave, you flamed.

If you remember, he started it. I was making a comment about a few other, selfish posts that weren't his, before he started spamming his topic and flaming me.

i dont really care about post count, im not sure why is even their to satisfy some peoples delusions of grandgure(sp?) honeslty bloodveld if you want, ill ask for my post count to be halved or reset as long as it gets you off the fact that you think i spam, i may spam but i post on the topic still most of the time. i cant actually say ive seen you post topic related info recently or ever.

If you don't care about post count, then why do I see you often post stuff that doesn't add to a topic AT ALL? All my pists are 200% less spammy then yours, and I don't bother posting unless I'm making an on-topic point or defending myself from mindless flamers (like right now).

I think other people can easily see this.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

jessy, bloodveld, as much as I love to see a couple of two years olds throwing dirt at each other and both wanting to have the final word, your posts now are on every page of this topic while it should be about the preview of march's updates. Throw your dirt at each other through the private message centre, it's not like you guys are winning any popularity contests by doing it in public.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)