06-Mar-2006 Behind the Scenes - March

shendriks

Jagex seems to have really pulled its socks up this year compared to last...
You are sooo right!!! Barrows, abyss rc'n, slayer, farming, smite...ALL COMPLETELY WORTHLESS!! I mean, no one ever uses barrows...or whips... :roll:

why do you post dude? you spam almost too much, imo, you have in deed become what you hate your the rebirth of the "skulledpker"

new quest will own all.

You are the only one spamming. He stated that last year had no good updates, and I was saying that there were good updates. "skulledpker" would have posted something like "yea last year had lame updates :)", not a counterpoint to what he said.

Looks like you are the only "skulledpker" here :roll:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are sooo right!!! Barrows, abyss rc'n, slayer, farming, smite...ALL COMPLETELY WORTHLESS!! I mean, no one ever uses barrows...or whips... :roll:

why do you post dude? you spam almost too much, imo, you have in deed become what you hate your the rebirth of the "skulledpker"

new quest will own all.

He was just joking around with the guy. C'mon, it was pretty funny.

Anyways back on topic, I will love the new quest, makes me want to pay another month of membership so I can see what it is.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

new quest will own all.

You are the only one spamming. He stated that last year had no good updates, and I was saying that there were good updates. "skulledpker" would have posted something like "yea last year had lame updates :)", not a counterpoint to what he said.

Looks like you are the only "skulledpker" here :roll:

actually if you read clearly(i know its a first for you take it slowly) he said they were stepping it up, not that there were NO good updates, and from the looks of it, their 2-3months into the year and its comming along nicely.

the last 2 or 3 posts that i have read of yours are infact spam they had irrelevance all over them to the original topics.

He was just joking around with the guy. C'mon, it was pretty funny.

Anyways back on topic, I will love the new quest, makes me want to pay another month of membership so I can see what it is.

id define such people and their jokes like that to be the "trash" or "garbage" part of the community, the kind who have nothing worth contributing to posts so shouldnt post at all

actually if you read clearly(i know its a first for you take it slowly) he said they were stepping it up, not that there were NO good updates, and from the looks of it, their 2-3months into the year and its comming along nicely.

Man, I'm sick of idiots like you who think they are all that. "I know its a first for you take it slowly" Do you think you're cool? You sound like a fan of skulled to me...Also, first you accuse me of spamming, then you say that I was making a wrong point. Maybe you should read slowly, if you have that ability.

Anywho, to your worthless point. He said "Jagex seems to have really pulled its socks up this year compared to last..." which was implying that last years updates were crap, not that last years updates were great and that these updates will be better. Again, maybe you should read slower and clearer.

the last 2 or 3 posts that i have read of yours are infact spam they had irrelevance all over them to the original topics.

Bring up my last 3 posts then if they're spam. $10 says they're not and you just said that because you can't find anything against me. :roll:

Btw, now this topic will be locked because you thought it would make you "cool" to flame me :roll:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

It's a classic that the biggest and most different quest is a sequel to Cook's assistant. :)

Man, I'm going to have a good challenge writing the guide to the quest. Sound pretty different. :)

I think you'll have a though time on it, if it's even bigger then ME part 2.

I hope it isn't too much combat based, because that will be a pain in the wagon for me :(

gonna go with a hunch, every skill will be tested in this quest and possable at many lvls.

want new prayers from it. combo prayers or prayers to each god

Barrows drops to date: ahrim's skirt, hood and top x 5. Dharoks legs top x 2 and helm. Guthan's legs and plate. torags plate x 2. verc's flail skirt brassard x 2. karil's x bow coif and top

1st d drop 03/03/06 d med in barrows

Also this month, as those who have been counting will be aware, we will be releasing our hundredth quest - a sequel to our first ever quest, Cook's Assistant.

I would be wait to see what's happen with 100th quest. I won't surprise if it's easy quest.

Also this month, as those who have been counting will be aware, we will be releasing our hundredth quest - a sequel to our first ever quest, Cook's Assistant.

I would be wait to see what's happen with 100th quest. I won't surprise if it's easy quest.

Man i was thinking the same thing.But i hope jagex wont give us lazy and easy quest.

mastersigcopy5sxff7.gif

Combat lvl : 121/124

If the 100th quest is as enormous as it sounds then i wonder if it will actually be released this month given some prior short commings... I'm crossing my fingers.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

Btw, now this topic will be locked because you thought it would make you "cool" to flame me :roll:

I say one thing and this topic like Bloodveld says is liable to be locked, what I meant is in comparison to the end of last year the amount of stuff Jagex is pulling out at one time is alot greater. I never meant anything about the quality of the updates, just it seems to me that Jagex are really working alot harder and and making more stuff for every month.

Other peoples speculation of what I write shouldn't amount to a flame war, which both sides are guilty of starting.... Please lets just discuss things about the new update.

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png

If the 100th quest is as enormous as it sounds then i wonder if it will actually be released this month given some prior short commings... I'm crossing my fingers.

If the quest doesn't come this month we will hafto wait a long time for

another quest since there cant be anymore or the 100th quest wont be 100th quest

I doubt it will be too easy for higher levels. What it sounded like to me was that everyone from low levels to high levels can get something out of it. Hopefully you'll be able to do the lower level bits, then the higher levels later as well.

All in all, this month sounds awesome!

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

Its a sequal to the qeust Cooks Assistant which was very, VERY easy.

was so easy it took me almost a year to do it- i didn't know how to milk a cow lol :mrgreen:

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

Dark_hodie calm your flaming down a bit.

It's funny how every single update somehow relates to carpentry in the eyes of those who read the updates. I doubt canoes have anything to do with carpentry. :D

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

That quets sounds fun for 100th quest

Early thoughts from what is said would be:

Duke wants banquet of some sort you have to track down ingredients thru ur rs knowledge (ege know whihc npcs may have info) and various challeneges

I reckon it will atleast have a cooking requirement, but herblore, fishing, farming also seem likely

That listed reward sounds like a new place gotta open up

Thazrr - possible but we already got thier weps

Priffindas - Quite likely I mean it is sort of overdue, but equally could be saved for elf line

Eastern Lands - Ya never know since devious minds seems as thou it may link there hence an opening of the lands would make for its sequel to come thru

but all in all sounds good and nothing there to get anyone hopes to overly high

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue