06-Mar-2006 Behind the Scenes - March

shendriks

with a large percentage of our content development team having worked on it especially.

maybe this will show what jagex is able to do, if it's a not so good quest this can mean something ... if they had alot of ppl working on it and it turns to be worse then expected ...

:oops: i wonder if this month blood altar will be introduced

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sound very interesting indeed.

The canoes and the 100th quest particually cought my eyes.

Although i am curious to why they told us they will be adding a few more teak and mahogony trees.....

I think we can expect the long awaited skill to be released anytime from now up untill summer.

bunyip.png

canoes i cant wait!!

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Sorry if im a total noob for missing it, but what IS the 100th quest?

Ummm... Nobody knows exactly... Just the 100th quest Jagex has come out with. It's obviously going to be huge and (hopefully) very rewarding.

i+am+me1.png

untitled6kv7.gif

actually if you read clearly(i know its a first for you take it slowly) he said they were stepping it up, not that there were NO good updates, and from the looks of it, their 2-3months into the year and its comming along nicely.

Man, I'm sick of idiots like you who think they are all that. "I know its a first for you take it slowly" Do you think you're cool? You sound like a fan of skulled to me...Also, first you accuse me of spamming, then you say that I was making a wrong point. Maybe you should read slowly, if you have that ability.

Anywho, to your worthless point. He said "Jagex seems to have really pulled its socks up this year compared to last..." which was implying that last years updates were crap, not that last years updates were great and that these updates will be better. Again, maybe you should read slower and clearer.

the last 2 or 3 posts that i have read of yours are infact spam they had irrelevance all over them to the original topics.

Bring up my last 3 posts then if they're spam. $10 says they're not and you just said that because you can't find anything against me. :roll:

Btw, now this topic will be locked because you thought it would make you "cool" to flame me :roll:

your first post in this thread, that post and the post found on this page

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=416 ... 0c5f7dc714

and another here

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=416 ... ight=worth

in most of these topics, you did not contribute to the first peice of the thread at all. only in the torag 1 did you even begin to touch on the actual peice of the topic.

bloodveld i find you to very quick to flame and ridicule much too judgemental for my liking, and your restating your first post a clear sign of your admittance to you having made a statement which was inncorrect.

bloodveld....i never flamed you i merely defended that which you flamed. ahh, yes the days when i got angry when i was wrong i am glad im past them i wish you luck with your days.

you may want to try to think about learning posting relevance to a topic before actually replying to it.

oh and your lil :roll: smiley can be shoved up your [wagon] for all i care :)

dark_hodie and bloodveld, stop the crap, please.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

actually if you read clearly(i know its a first for you take it slowly) he said they were stepping it up, not that there were NO good updates, and from the looks of it, their 2-3months into the year and its comming along nicely.

Man, I'm sick of idiots like you who think they are all that. "I know its a first for you take it slowly" Do you think you're cool? You sound like a fan of skulled to me...Also, first you accuse me of spamming, then you say that I was making a wrong point. Maybe you should read slowly, if you have that ability.

Anywho, to your worthless point. He said "Jagex seems to have really pulled its socks up this year compared to last..." which was implying that last years updates were crap, not that last years updates were great and that these updates will be better. Again, maybe you should read slower and clearer.

the last 2 or 3 posts that i have read of yours are infact spam they had irrelevance all over them to the original topics.

Bring up my last 3 posts then if they're spam. $10 says they're not and you just said that because you can't find anything against me. :roll:

Btw, now this topic will be locked because you thought it would make you "cool" to flame me :roll:

and another here

in most of these topics, you did not contribute to the first peice of the thread at all. only in the torag 1 did you even begin to touch on the actual peice of the topic.

bloodveld i find you to very quick to flame and ridicule much too judgemental for my liking, and your restating your first post a clear sign of your admittance to you having made a statement which was inncorrect.

bloodveld....i never flamed you i merely defended that which you flamed. ahh, yes the days when i got angry when i was wrong i am glad im past them i wish you luck with your days.

you may want to try to think about learning posting relevance to a topic before actually replying to it.

oh and your lil :roll: smiley can be shoved up your wagon for all i care :)

And you're not going off topic? "Read slowly (I know its a first for you) isnt flaming? Also, I didnt think the two examples you sigthed were spam at all. The torags post, someone was asking if torags was good, and he disagreed with someone else that said it wasnt. And the merchanting thread was already way off topic, shifting from the item cap to people hating merchans.

Anyway, umm, what was this about again? O ya, the behind the scenes. I'm kinda curious as to what the new pets are. Hopefull, I can finally get rid of those eggs without worrying that I'll be kicking myself later for it. I also hope it's a little better than the fish. The rock was awesome though.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

and another here

dude seriously give it a rest what you did with that post is spam and all it does is create more spam.

-----------------------------------------

to stay on topic a little bit where would these new areas be at the moment I really couldnt think of somewhere for the new areas to be maybe an addition to the goblin cave under lumbrudge.

as for the requirements for the quest i might have to finish cooks assistant :oops:

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

This month looks promising. I really hope that the new farming monster drops tree seeds as unless IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m mistaken the only way we can currently get them from is woodcutting (or buying from others).

As for the 100th quest, I have a feeling that it will be divided into two or three sections. The first and easiest section will only require say level 20 or 30 of so many skills (maybe all?), the second level ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ level 50 in the skills and than the last ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅhardestÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

has everyone forgotten the new mini-game??

oh boy that sounds awsome... I have waited for a mini-game like this for along time and was hopeing barrows would be similar... :cry:

anyway i saw some stupidness displayed on the front page with a guy saying how cooks assitent ( can't spell :P ) was a easy quest... please read the whole updates :? it clearly says that all player will be able to access different part of the quest

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

where would these new areas be at the moment I really couldnt think of somewhere for the new areas to be maybe an addition to the goblin cave under kunbrudge.

as for the requirements for the quest i might have to finish cooks assistant :oops:

Hmm, I never really gave much thought to where the new areas would be. The caves sorta just popped into my head. Other people are putting their money on the easter lands, and are expecting new Asian styled weapons from there, so I guess that could fit with the new weapons Jagex is promising, and they said about the new city in Mortania.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

This month looks great, and i think that the monster in Fally Park wont be in fally park. Because since it relates to farming Im guessing it will be a random event for farmers (such as the rock golem for miners).

This monster isn't quite as tough as our more recent team-based multiway combat updates, but keen farmers might be interested in its drops.

Need I say more?

Thats a pretty BIG hint that i is yet another 'boss' type npc

May not exactly be in fally park, but it's probably a good bet it's your start point. Talk with the farmer (don't remember his name) that you can buy the woad leaves from. He talks about a problem with "giant moles".

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

i wonder if this month blood altar will be introduced
:shock: I would love that! We need that altar, and with it, cw as a mage would be a lot more fun :D Also the price of bloods would drop to 400-500, which would be awesome rc cash until level 91 ;)

and another here

Man, that was sad.

Firstly, you bring up two posts that you call spam, when both of them completely on topic.

1) Guy says torag sucks, and I say its good for training? How is that off topic?

2) Someone was against merchants and I give counterpoints? Thats off topic?

This whole time all you do is try and flame me, completely unprovoked.

i never flamed you i merely defended that which you flamed.

actually if you read clearly(i know its a first for you take it slowly)
:roll:

Also, you have tons of support I see, everyone is just loving your flaming. May I ask what I ever did to you? I would also like to know why you didn't give up, considering an admin even posted a warning on this thread for you to quit while you're behind.

Last thing I have to say to you is:

To mods:

I would prefer it if you delete his/her flame before you ban him, as then he/she can see that it was deleted.

Thank you :lol:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I fear the day when eastern lands are introduced hopefully jagex will try to retain the mid-evil feel the game has. I also dont wanna have to deal with the "omg d00d im leik teh ultimorz samurai pl0x". all in all its very unlikely that thats what the new areas will be i mean id imagine itd be hard to connect cooks assistant to eastern lands.

now that theres an age cap i demand we

do away with censors

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Yeah, guess i'll have to finish Cook's Assistant too :P

My preperations for this month are going to be:

Finally finish Cook's Assistant

Finally finish In Search of the Myreque

Finally finish Haunted Mine (Urgh)

Get my cooking lvl up from 20 (lol) (finally the incentive i need to get it up for Heros)

Start on a mission to get as many QP as i can with my current skills (imo the later chapters of the 100th quest will require either increasing numbers of QPs, or access to areas you need quests to get to - but probably the former).

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

I fear the day when eastern lands are introduced hopefully jagex will try to retain the mid-evil feel the game has. I also dont wanna have to deal with the "omg d00d im leik teh ultimorz samurai pl0x". all in all its very unlikely that thats what the new areas will be i mean id imagine itd be hard to connect cooks assistant to eastern lands.

do away with censors

Medieval Japan was pretty much the same as medieval Europe, cultural differences aside. In fact, the fuedal system was identical.

Samurai didn't come until the 15th century.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

im sorry bloodveld, 90% of the posts i read of your's are spam and or irrelivent. ive never seen you make much of a point. i found your bones 2 peaches thread to be on the lighter side of spam, a good topic indeed yet...in the end utter spam, the idea of that thread was to ask a question, which you already knew the answer, that the armor wouldnt ever be replaced by the spell... a rousing discussion but definately pointless. i liked it and it made me think, perhaps your post work yet. congradulations on that topic. most else that you post i find useless, especially your first post on skulledpker's most recent thread which you started to, more or less flame him for no reason, this was unprovoked...and i think you should calm down and grow up just a little, not much you very well opinionated, i respect that. but its just displaced badly

good day.

Hey everyone! Lets post a list of which parts we wish to acheive! ( I love this multipart idea, should be used more often). Heres my list:

TOP O' THE LIST

New Weapons

New Armour

New Agility Course

IF I HAVE TIME

New Foods

DON'T CARE FOR (MAYBE IF I HAVE NOTHIN' BETTER TO DO)

Cats

barrowsmconscape,Colint94.gif

Colint94.gif

do away with censors

I was wondering if that was their plan, IMO it would be one of the best updates ever :D

im sorry bloodveld, 90% of the posts i read of your's are spam and or irrelivent. ive never seen you make much of a point. i found your bones 2 peaches thread to be on the lighter side of spam, a good topic indeed yet...in the end utter spam
This is coming from you. *Looks at your post count*

I have yet to see one post from you that isn't spam.

Yes, she hates me from before, just like skulled.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Well now Jagex did mention a little something something about Northern Ice Lands (Did they call it Acheron or something like that i think) so it doesnt necessarily mean Eastern Lands for sure. And since when are Cannons that spin without our control Midieval?

Its a sequal to the qeust Cooks Assistant which was very, VERY easy.

So you know this is going to be very, VERY hard! :D

Anyways, I'm glad to see some more hard quests coming out. The last couple of quests were kind of pathetic. :?

And the canoes sound awesome. That is, if they travel on all (or most) rivers.

Kostyaf.png