most stupid thing you have done

sir_icehouse

I have bought 300 coal for 100 each... that is 30.000.

I though it was good deal, but I didnt recgnized, that the second player took away 270, it was only 30... bad deal... I got cheated

I gave away a white party hat back in RSC for some coal because of the transparent trade window (didn't notice I clicked on the hat).

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

Ouch craven! :?

Most stupid thing I've done is probably... swapped my purple p hat for a whip, when the two were passing each other in value.

I knew whip could only go down and p hat would only go up, but I was so naive at the time and really wanted this new whip item everyone was going on about :)

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

thinking i was so cool i attacked a highway man..... and died :oops: (i was like lvl 5)

also i used to mine not knowing that when someone else mined the ore u didnt get it :oops: :oops: :oops: so that made me wonder why i was getting 5 ore every 30minutes and why other players were telling me to stop wasting my time mining here (i thought they were being mean but it was accutaly good advice at the time

Probably buying Full veracs for 200k under the average price. What I didn't know was that he switched the brassard for a skirt, and I was too excited to check the 2nd trade screen. :roll:

Of course good luck struck when I found 1.5 mil from someone who must've died in Seers when I was making strings. :P

61784167.jpg

A long time ago, when I strutted into the wildy with my brand new, shiny steel armor thinking I was the king of the world. I attacked somebody a couple levels lower than me (I didn't know what a pure was at the time), and he whooped me in a couple hits..... :roll:

OoC Overseer

137jq9.gif Eet mor kabbig! 137jq9.gif

years ago on rsc, if you forgot your pass, you could enter your recoveries from a link in the same page as you log into rs, people used to guess others recoveries for 10 attempts until if stopped you, then switch and try again,

i had a white p hat and my recoveries were:

it wasnt worth anywhere near as much as it is today, but it was before the dupe so it was worth a fair bit

I gave my password to a girl pretending to be the daughter of a Jagex staff. I lost like 60k to her (which was like everything to me), but I didn't quit :D

My friend played a part in the scam as well :evil:

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

It was very late at night, I was pretty exhausted... I wanted to clean up my bank and dropped a Guthix torn page together with some junk in the chest at Party Pete, thinking it was the Ghost Sheet used in Ghost Ahoy quest. :oops:

I would have felt happy if only one of my fellows at this mini drop partie have had it (it was my very own mistake), but some random player must have picked it up instead.

Since that time I try to do one treasure trail every week to regain my loss but so far I did not get anything better than a blue beret. I keep on trying though! :P :lol:

Retired from RuinedScape 12/15/07.

Now playing a Tauren Shaman on World of Warcraft.

Server: Ravencrest.

Username: Zulu.

once i got killed by a wall beast because i frogot to put my helm on and another time i wanted to see if a cave crawler realy had high hitting poisen when i had full rune on and no food. i have also gotten hit as i tellied or whent trough a door and died on the other side.

I have made sooooooo mandy dumb moves.

On rs? I have never done anything stupid on rs :lol:

Then y post?

:?:

I got some steel boots when i was a new player for free. I didnt think they were good so when someone offered me 4K for them I was like AWESOME right after i traded found they were worth like 40k

I was really upset cause I was a noob now im ok (got addy boots)

Fisher 4 lyfe.

tinyslamHYT.png

86,674 to 99 cooking

36,414 to 99 fishing! (7/31/10)