The most annoying Barrow trip ever

Bellatrix

First of all ill say that I posted that topic here, because it is not a ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅrantÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

L.Bellatrix.png

Slayer: 85/85, Herblore: 82/82, Farming 81/82, def 99/99.

new goals: full sardomain costum from t.trails (2/6), slayer 87/90, attack 98/99

Dragon drops: 4 half shields, 2 dragon spears | whip drops: 5.

barrow drops: Ahrim's hood

:-\ i always go with 5 prayer pots or super restores and like 1k minds and 200 deaths.

ive been their, at the end of my rope thinking, screw these guys i dont want to waiste another dose of prayer pot. maging verac in full rune or guthan or any1 except dharok.

dang, sounds incredibly annoying, i cant do barrows yet, but i like to go and watch people kill the brothers ,and if they die, they get their deatjh pile back from me if i get it. Better luck next time i guess.

ArchSupport.png

Soulthresher: dont think outside of the box, stay inside. the box is your freind

Clicky for the Blog 'o Range

Race to 100 ranged with BBQ_muffin

DarkDude98: Pfft, Real men use Bow and Arrows to get 99 range

heh nice

all my unluckiness happens on dharok and karil but i havent died yet...

i dont like to pot in the tunnel and there isnt always a safe spot, only ever missed 1 entangle on dharok and managed to get hit 47(eat lob) 45 *ecto!*

Lol, i know that, and i had lousy trips before - But that noob arrow thief was the "item" who made that trip so special. I simply despise those jerks who try to "help" you getting killed to get your items.

What's funny is, that by accident, the noob got exectly the punishment he deserved - maybe he will learn something from that, but im quite pesimistic on that issue.

L.Bellatrix.png

new goals: full sardomain costum from t.trails (2/6), slayer 87/90, attack 98/99

:-\ i always go with 5 prayer pots or super restores and like 1k minds and 200 deaths.

ive been their, at the end of my rope thinking, screw these guys i dont want to waiste another dose of prayer pot. maging verac in full rune or guthan or any1 except dharok.

I'm just wondering, how many of those pray pots do you actually use....I am only lvl 93 combat and go through 2 each trip. I don't understand how you could use that much.

Noproblem22.png

That's what you get for running out o chaos. Sorry, but true.

And besides, you lost 30 arrows, and got to see a noob almost die.

That sounds like a fun trip to me, considering the last 50+ trips Ive gotten nothing.

... So I Just stand there, and say: ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅKill him first!ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

I'm just wondering, how many of those pray pots do you actually use....I am only lvl 93 combat and go through 2 each trip. I don't understand how you could use that much.

Or if your me, i use none... :wink:

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I'm level 93 and I use 3 4-dose potions. I use slayer dart, too.

Btw... Isn't Bellatrix that chick from Harry Potter who kills Sirius Black in the fifth book?

lol, my worst trip was fighting guthan, he hit me a 21 22 so i sidesstepped... and got it wrong at this point he hit me a 20. fortionatly i managed to get out of the tomb before he finsihed me and a standed their franticly eating lobbies.

also, never underestimate guthan, one time i got triplets all attacking me at once... i made it to the chest after using all my runes and getting a few kill count on 20 hp, and guess my reward?

120 chaos and 1K coins.

I'm not drunk! You wouldn't dare call me drunk if i was sober!

my worst 2 trips: I forgot 2 turn on protect from melee vs dharock, luckily i get ring of lifed 2 fally, going 4 the looooong walk back.

Forgot 2 turn on prayer @ karil, in lagg i turn it off, afk, 5 hp left or so, eat 5 sharks (he kept hitting, no wonder, took of my full rune cuz i was on pray, hate lagg)

I'm level 93 and I use 3 4-dose potions. I use slayer dart, too.

Btw... Isn't Bellatrix that chick from Harry Potter who kills Sirius Black in the fifth book?

Yep Bellatrix Lestrange =)

Ontopic: Nice story :P

99 cooking / 99 magic / 99 ranged / 99 hitpoints / 99 herblore / 99 defence

scopeysigui6.gif

quotein4.png

Quoted for truth, wisest thing I've heard anyone say on Runescape.

Well, thank you all for your comments :)

though I think it will take a while till I'll returen to barrows - im now quite invested in the magic training arena :oops:

L.Bellatrix.png