giant mole misused for the time being?

The_Avatar

Just so you know, it is possible to get two. I got one out of nest from willow tree like 2 months ago. Then my first trip to mole i had about 19 nests worth of seeds, and lo' and behold, another spirit seed!

8) 8) 8)

hey you wanna shut up? ya just shutup, jerk :oops:

anyway, as to onyl rangin gettin the kills, i dunno what youre talkin about, i got kills over rangers when i meleed, and i get kills over meleers when i range, its just all about who finds it when its running, unless youre ranging+doublehitting with cannon, you might take off 100hp before it even digs so that point its pretty much youre kill

nowdays the place is so dead you can go melee if you please tho

Well think at it this way..

If you're a high level and you want to get seeds, and that you can take one on one the beast, I think most people would do so, because going bugging your friends to come is hard. They usually don't want.

Think at it, those people are just high levels with a lvl 60's heart.

2480+ total

Cut Teak Mahogony for tree

explain? or maybe I'm just stupid for not realizing what you're saying

ya i dunno what hes talkina bout, i have 9k ov them logs cut and banked i got like 30 seeds IF THAT

maybe hes referring to the bug afew months ago where you got a nest literally every chop

Thing is, like they said before, it will clear out very soon. Take for example the chaos element, there were at least 5 people on every world for like a week, now half the worlds are emepty. The mole is a real pain to kill, and I got 14 nests, and didn't get one seed. I think that the lower levels will still be the ones going for the mole most of the time.

548dba32.gif

.:: RSC Product ::.

.:: 116 Combat ::.

.:: 1777 Overall ::.

.:: Biggest Single Drop Log Ever ::.

The seeds are not the primary reason for chasing that dam mole all over the place.

Its the nests. Sara brew is a cool thing. And its awfully hard getting those nests. Or it used to be.

With the addition of the mole, my herblaw goal immediately jumped to 81 so I can make sara brew. The possibility of getting a tree seed from them is just a nice side benefit.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Its the nests. Sara brew is a cool thing. And its awfully hard getting those nests. Or it used to be.

3k off woodcutters;\ you could get tons

mole = nests...

farming = the herb...

so hard isnt it now... toadflax = farm able, and not a rewart anymore from agility arena, and nests arnt a just a rondom event enymore...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

3k off woodcutters;\ you could get tons

mole = nests...

farming = the herb...

so hard isnt it now... toadflax = farm able, and not a rewart anymore from agility arena, and nests arnt a just a rondom event enymore...

Yeah, it wouldnt be like jagex to keep something a challenge :roll:

swordwarior.png

Soon it will be empty, noone seems to like the way it digs and pops up somewhere else, and the drops are small

The drops aren't bad considering how easy it is to kill (besides the digging).

I've noticed thatwhen I solo it I get 3 hides, when there is someone else there I get 2 and whenthere area few people there I get 1.

I don't know if this is a coincidence or not.

idiot911.png

Proud member of 'the' clan for 5 years.

Join 'the' clan today