H1P Presents: Are you Runescape's Best Dresser?

Hobgoblin11

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O I will come (if I remember :? ), no-one beats my camo-style!

(I'll join the best overall-thing)

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

Honest1 Productions is a group of people that plan parties on our forums, then host these parties. One such example is this event, we have also done a snowball fight and a water balloon fight so far. We also plan of having many, many more things in the future.

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

o shoot! i wont be able to make, can someone with h1p pm me in game tonight? if u dont log in just someone take over my are! ill pay the reward back to who ever pays it tomarrow!

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |

I'm already here west of drayonor manor! :D Coming an hour early to parties has been proven( to me!) worth it! Anyway, some ppl please come, I'm sooo lonely! :cry:

Anyway the time from my post till the party is 1hr and 40min!

I'm entering myself, but I wish the best of luck to everyone! :wink:

mysiggyax8.jpg

Congrats to all our winners! Pictures will be up soon.

A massive thank you to ll of our judges, I think you will agree that they all did a great job! This was a definite success.

Thanks to all who attended.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

No, they didn't ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâìÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì

We were making a circus act in the best dresser category, but Selbbub (Apart from being a bit late), just came and say: Ok, here is your winner

Next, she choose the second place, our dragons, but they weren't supposed to be just dragons, we were a circus with the dragon tamer, presentator, magicians, a candy seller AND the dragons, but she didn't hear me and just went and take a photo of the winners.

Well, here we are, the circus group:

06mar251324470az.png

At least our dragons won :/

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard

I didn't win but take a lookie at me :P

me7fv.png

Somebody said i looked like zelda, i forgot who... I think her name was cannoia :?

I'm not sure anyways, don't i look great? :P

mysiggyax8.jpg

Selbbub should have come earlier. Besides, she chose the winner too quickly, and we didn't had time to tell her that we were going to act like a circus, nor she listened when we told her that the dragons weren't alone...

And here is another picture of the circus group:

06mar251324408zo.png

ANNOUNCEMENT:

After being assaulted by certain people during the Honest1 Productions Waterballoon fight. These people are now permanently BANNED from winning Honest1 Productions contests of any type, unless stated otherwise by a member of higher seniority than myself:

Ult Mac Daddy

C 00l Ranger

Magic1139

BANNED FOR LIFE

Also note: Barnesydabe, ON PROBATION - will be allowed to re-join H1p events in June.

These people demonstrated mental incompetency at following rules and regulations, and respecting their event hosts.

This event has been deemed OVERTURNED by it's host, myself, and therefore no prize has been awarded, that prize consisting of: 50,000 gold coins, 1000 mind runes, 1000 air runes.

~Blipo

H1p DC

Hey, i just read that on the other event's topic, and recognized one name,

Ult mac daddy was with us an hour before the contest in the best dressed category, he was flirting in our scenery, making fire, causing havoc, what a moron -_-u

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard

Ult Mac Daddy has now been taken off pobation, as it appears that he was actually tring to help Blipo. He could have attended and won the event if he so wished, as we have deemed him innocent.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

I'm very sorry everyone about what happened, I shouldnever have arrived late. This is officially the last event I'm hosting until my laptopis fixed. I feel like a total idiot. I am no logger it's my bro's comp that isn't acting right. Here is a picture of the winner in my category.

party0np.png

-Selbbub

6gefhqx.png

Cabbage owns, 'nuff said.