Am I lucky or wut! ( I got full zombie allready)

asmir1

The first day the zombie event came out where the guy takes so u put the cofins in the right graves I had it two times and now I have the legs body gloves and boots. And next day I got the mask. :D :D I am having trouble posting a picture but I can show u in game.

tipitsig2ot9.png

i got full zombie and zombie walk in 2 days. i got all of them while ranging dark wizards, south varrock. within 2 hrs, i got 2 of them and had zombie shirt, trousers, gloves and boots. nxt day i got mask and emote. now im still ranging, waiting for last emote to be unlocked. hehe. i tink its a hotspot for gravediggers to summon u. i've seen others being taken away too.

take a pic with full on :oops: neva seen b4

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

it is related to burrying bones and the gravedigger prevents you from moving, he talks to you instantly. I lost a monster drop because of this, sure it was only an avantoe seed, but it can be worse.

GET YOUR DROP BEFORE BURRYING THE BONES!

EDIT: I just got him for the second time and I love the event now :D He is like a free trip to the bank. I'm at the slayer cave and my inventory was getting full of herbs with 60 Turoth left to kill, then Leo came, I banked all my herbs and now I'm good to kill a lot more Turoth :D

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

I got a grave digger random event too!!!

Here's what I was doing for all you peoples out there:

I was at the Hill Giant cave on world 76 and I just buried a big bone when Leo popped up.

Man! 2 days after I was wishing I wanted some zombie clothing... talk about a wish come true!

Ok, I'm done.

:)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

i got full except mask within 2 days. the problem is, im getting him more often than zombies, so i cant get my 2hour dose of dragon bones...

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

i have just burried 3k drag bones today ( outside the bank )

and...NO RANDOM!

what the hell? 3000 drag bones and nuthing...

well..i got 73 prayer...but still...i wanted some dam zombie stuff! lol :cry:

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~

Here's a picture of full zombie for anyone who doesnt know what it looks like.

(P.S. the yellow sleeves are just the normal clothes im wearing right now, the zombie shirt is sleeveless)

rs64aa.jpg

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Oke, I have full zombie whitout the mask now.

The gloves only lets you cover a part of your arm, if you wear the mask do you get the whole arm green? Wondering about this a while..

well i dont know about the burying part, but im pretty sure its when its u kill monsters training.

i got full in one day while trainin at skeles on karamja, and i noticed that it was rite after i killed them that i got randomed, not after i buried the bones.

hope this helps.

I actually got it after burying bones that weren't one of my kills. I was outside the Varrock west bank and I was collect bones from people killing guards, and a lvl 13 almost beat me to it but I got the bones, buried them, and out pops Leo, taking me to the graves. =)