New Hits With Dark Gloves W/ Video *Move if wrong Board*

Gui1dfinder

I must say that the new barrow gloves are awesome! I used to do 23 with cooking gauntlets and whip and now I can do 25 with the new gloves!! :D

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

They are masters gloves, not dark gloves. You don't need 80 attack or def to use them, like you would any dark equipment.

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"

clearing up some confusion

1. As far as i have noticed so far, "barrows gloves" = "dark gloves" = "masters gloves". There is no official name because jagex simply calls them "gloves". (Correct me if i'm wrong)

2. Max hits.

according to tip.it's max hit calculator, the max hit possible (without the new gloves that are a tad better than dragon gloves) with an abyssal whip, berserker helm + ring, gauntlets, climbing boots, a fire cape and an obsidian shield (super potted with ultimate prayer + controlled attack) was 41. please note that that was with a strength ammy, the amulet with the greatest strength bonus that has an universal effect. With a salve amulet it was already possible to hit 44 with a whip, but only on undeads.

Now with the new gloves (whatever you want to call them), it is possible to whip 44's on other players and even 47's on undeads.

side note: it is now possible to hit a stunning 101 ( :shock: yea you read that right) damage. That is with the above, only with full dharoks and below 10% hp.

@ lime mercury

what other dark equipment is there that requires 80 in a skill??

@ lime mercury

what other dark equipment is there that requires 80 in a skill??

There is none that exist, but when the rumor of the "Dark Axe" as a drop from dark beasts came about, it followed the line of dragon- 60, abyssal/barrows- 70, dark-80.

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"

Attack and Defence:

Slash/Stab/Crush/Range: +12

Magic: +6

Strength: +12

thanks where do i get dark gloves? can u buy them?

Purchaseable after finishing the Recipe for Disaster Quest in its entirety, including the Final Battle. It can be bought for 130k from the Culinaromancer's Chest, same price as the "dragon" gloves.

Former TET Leader and Member