Whats your favorite part of Recipe for disaster?

SkULLEDPK3R

Personally i like the amazing cutscenes so far. Also what was your favorite sub-quest? Mine is Pirate pete scuba diving owned! o well post if you want just have fun.

PS: ATM i have two more to go the ogre and monkey one and im home free :D

Its about time they added a bank in lumbridge, although al kharid and dranor arent too far away. One of my favorite things in RS is cooking (Not sure why, but I've been more exciting about entering the cooking guild than any other guild) so I just like all the new foods they added, but thats gunna be another big chunk of bankspace gone to waste. Also, that chest makes cooking so much easier.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

All the new cooking stuff owns.

And yeah, the new diving area is awesome!

So much awesomeness in one quest.

Those boss battles were super fun! (and a bit frustrating..stupid ice demon karamel monster pastry thingy).

98% of teenagers have been drunk or around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels

hmguy2td.png

I love the first cutscene where the duke kicks the monkey.

I love the new diving gear and crab stuff.

Weildable cooking implements rock.

Having a bank in Lumby is cool. And with the shop there too it's now better than the cooking guild.

siganizq4.gif

Underwater area, Meat Tenderiser, crab armour and the cutscene near the start with Evil Bob and the MOM

Almost forgot about that, it was funny when the duke got teleported of a MOM.

Underwater stuff

The cutscene when the goblin cook explodes the pot was the best ive seen really funny.

The end bosses I thought were great

Just the concept overall I thought was really great, in my opinion the best quest ever.

NOTHING in runescape has EVER in 4 years made me laugh out loud , harder and louder then that goblin cook covered in soot falling off the wall , the sound effect was spot on perfect :D

the end bosses were good , but i think jagex made a big mistake allowing players to leave and come back where they left off

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

What's better than all of this put together though?

I havn't heard any complaint about the quest - wow

I loved the monkey agility course but it only works as a one off because it takes a while and not really much use other than the nuts.

Oh and has anyone tryed eating any of these special foods and know how much they heal or give skil bonuses?

put him in jail

Then i'll just wait for him to drop the e-soap

the end bosses were good , but i think jagex made a big mistake allowing players to leave and come back where they left off

ah, yes, but i had to bank to get equiptment for some of them... i mean jeez im 91 magic(nothing special) and i had to drink restore pot 3 times to cast fire wave.

the bosses werent REALLY that hard, the black dragons were more dangerous then that

seems as if albosky misses the days of RSC legends quest...

Goblin cutscene and the crazy-good "dark" gloves. Excellent quest all around.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

... the sound effect was spot on perfect :D

aww, great, i missed a good part, DAM UNSIGNED

well my fave part was all the cutscenes i've seen so far

but where did osman go to anyway?, or did evil bob "save" him, yet evil bob is "evil" so he wouldn't actually save osman, if anyone could understand what i just meant, dont bother explaining

and the most hated part was a cliche lag, evil chicken lair

lost about 1m worth of firsthand items

oh and tip-it mods/admins, for the quest part on the evil chicken, if u lose your brulee(with the egg in it) or egg itself, just go back to chicken lair and there should be one in the nestjust something that you could add to the guide

Underwater stuff

The cutscene when the goblin cook explodes the pot was the best ive seen really funny.

The end bosses I thought were great

Just the concept overall I thought was really great, in my opinion the best quest ever.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

best part is the bank in lumby, seen alot of hyt's going around down there. Also i am getting a ton of cooking exp. with wine down there. Get 15 jugs and use 15 grapes at lvl 60 cooking, man i am getting 3k exp right off the back, alch something and just wait to re stock and another 3k. Cooking levels are going to go off the charts!

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg