When will we ever get more bank space......

Warhammer

We get 352 spaces now (for members)

that is 44 lines

outofbankspace8mm.jpg

So how are we supposed to stock up on all of our needed items to work on different skills, do treasure trails, do slayer/leveing up combat, and still have bank space? :? It is just impossible.:roll:

And with this new quest out, it will cause players to use up even more space because of new items released. Oh the horror. :evil:

seriously, just in that screen there is tons of crap that you do not need, the black armor, the rotten tomatoes, the uncut sapphire (i always cut all gems before banking them so that they only take up one space). I always throw away my junk and i have tons of space. I am always aggrivated by people complaining about not having enough bank space, just throw away your junk, get organized, I have about 4 rows of seeds and i am perfectly fine.

Lend me those beers, oranges, and rotten tomatoes that are less than 10 in total and maybe your bank space will be cleared=\. The junk you have...i hope that was supposed to be a joke, cause i laughed pretty well, thanks for that, lol.

seriously, just in that screen there is tons of crap that you do not need, the black armor, the rotten tomatoes, the uncut sapphire (i always cut all gems before banking them so that they only take up one space). I always throw away my junk and i have tons of space. I am always aggrivated by people complaining about not having enough bank space, just throw away your junk, get organized, I have about 4 rows of seeds and i am perfectly fine.

I know I can clean up like a page of bank space to bee freed up but, this is something that shows how fast the bank can fill up. And yea i do have lots of farming seeds, probably like 20 spaces used up for seeds.

seriously, just get over this more bank junk. your bank is more full of crap then my dog's litter tray.

what your doing here is your stabing the basket ball with a knife and then complaining it's to weak and it pops to much.

but if you really are that bad at keeping a tidy bank i'll help you with just this one page. notice you already have a whole page free. DON'T PUT USELESS STUFF IN YOUR BANK. exceptions are holiday items, which you should throw out the next week because you stop useing them and you can get them back free any time. so here we go, i'll show you how much your just crying to jagex to fix your own problem that YOU made.

outofbankspace8mm2pw.jpg

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

there is 14 junk in your bank, seriuosly, u need to do some cleaning.

just simply organice your bank by skills, leave 2 rows for most used items. i bet u will ahve about 4-5 row empty after organising.

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

Dude, your bank is filled up with crap. Send me your bank pic, and I'll tell you what you'll never need ever again, i'm good at organising banks. Because you will, almost sertainly, not ever need that steel dagger again. Ever.

Kostyaf.png