Can Tip.it PLEASE Get a New Homeworld?(stupid idea, i guess)

Trojann2

World 9,once a peacefull community where i knew most people above my combat lvl, Now i can't go to ANY BANK or Go through 1 GAME of castle wars without getting "HYT'ed" by anyone.

Can you please do me, and all my world 9 friends a favor and change the members homeworld, some of them complain that at peak times, they can't even get in, which is true, somtimes even i can't get in, and now the place is lagging like crazy, and somehow all my friends know that im part of this community, so they asked me to ask you, if you COULD PLEASE CHANGE TIP.IT'S HOMEWORLD!! Please, we're begging to have our world back, Thanks for your time

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ignore the hyt!1111 from random people... It can't really be that bad. Also, I don't think that changing the home world would be the solution. Why do tipiters play in world 9? Because it's the homeworld. Changing the home world would just make them play in the new one.

Yeah... you want us to go bother other ppl...? That's not too nice :P :?

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

I understand. In ,my homeworld, i know the locals there.

He's saying all the locals that he used to know are moving out, or cant get into their homeworld. And so wishes to change it. Unfortunatly i doubt this will happen. If we move to another world someone else will complain.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I understand. In ,my homeworld, i know the locals there.

He's saying all the locals that he used to know are moving out, or cant get into their homeworld. And so wishes to change it. Unfortunatly i doubt this will happen. If we move to another world someone else will complain.

Exactly what im saying, all the locals are getting MAD AT ME, they think it's my fault... :?

Vitafides.jpeg

I agree it is becoming quite crowded. Although, I admit I am part of the problem. I think the problem is more due to the fact that more and more players are becoming members, not tip.it. And if world 9 is too crowded, why not just switch to another instead of making tip.it switch?

single_skill1165709744.png

You can't change the Tip.It homeworld, you have to think of the hundreds of people that are using tip.it's homeworld, they would all switch to another one and people would yell at Tip.It again because THEIR locals are mad, just get over yourself.

El Psy Congroo.

Becuase if he moves he will be in another world, where he does not know people.

World 9 is is homeworld and the locals are angry at him because he's hevily associated with tip.it.

Although its definatly not your fault.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I agree it is becoming quite crowded. Although, I admit I am part of the problem. I think the problem is more due to the fact that more and more players are becoming members, not tip.it. And if world 9 is too crowded, why not just switch to another instead of making tip.it switch?

Because over the past 8 Months of members, i have made some very tight friendships on this world, im not going to just leave them, but tip.it doesn't have to move, maybe just like make 2 homeworlds, :D

Vitafides.jpeg

i'm all in favor of changing the tip.it home world. The amount of lag i get on the server is crazy. Maybe something closer (like miami world 99) 8)

99 is my homeworld. World 9's location is too far so I don't bother with the tip.it homeworld deal.

World 9,once a peacefull community where i knew most people above my combat lvl, Now i can't go to ANY BANK or Go through 1 GAME of castle wars without getting "HYT'ed" by anyone.

I HYTed you :D lol, im sry :cry:

yeah i used to live in w9 but people started to add me , annoy me and further on so i moved to another world with 40 more people added to my ignore list.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

well world 9 is kinda crowded, even in remote places as wildy agility course, at any givien time there is at east 1 pker around trying to kill poor people like me.

solution for bugs? keep your chat on friends, and if u sellign smth on forums, then make it on. works like a charm :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

You can't change the Tip.It homeworld, you have to think of the hundreds of people that are using tip.it's homeworld, they would all switch to another one and people would yell at Tip.It again because THEIR locals are mad, just get over yourself.
patch gimme a santa pl0x!?

Iv Green vI.png

hawtzo5.png

whats HYT mean?

Hey You Tip.Iter, or something like that.

I don't like world 9, I see it always full and it's hard to get into. Plus, I don't think anyone would recognize me. But, there shouldn't be any harm in just saying an arbitrary world and calling it a homeworld.

Former TET Leader and Member

Passing the weight of all HYT'ers from world 9 would just be a temporary fix since eventually those "locals" will complain as well. I am sorry to sound callous but it is pretty selfish to ask hundreds if not thousands to relocate because it now makes your gaming less convenient. I sympathize with you when your friends blame you because sometimes people are irrational and don't listen to sound logic.

BUT

On a semi-unrelated note, I think that there should be an alternate tip.iter homeworld on the east coast for two (and only two) reasons: 1. prevent people from packing in to nine like they do two and 2. make it more convenient for those who don't live on the west coast to play lag-free.

My 2 cents :wink:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Yeah... Not that problem but the fact that everyone goes t world 9 and it lags really bad as a result. They should have like 5 F2P and 5 P2P worlds...

sig5235ro7.jpg

Yeah... Not that problem but the fact that everyone goes t world 9 and it lags really bad as a result. They should have like 5 F2P and 5 P2P worlds...

YES YES YES!!! If we could cut down world 9 use by 500 people, i would be happy, and my friends would love it :)

Vitafides.jpeg