Tip.Ti ... The old days.

sirhaney

http://web.archive.org/web/20010215023236/http://www.tip.it/runescape/

I liked the "shops" page. It would be nice to have (now a days).

Check it out.

Silus get from MOSS Giant a STEEL SHIELD !!!! so his max armour is now 108 !!! it is +3 armour of Iron Kite and is 1 in 256 or even worse chance to drop.

I liked that too :D

I moved on...

http://web.archive.org/web/20010215023236/http://www.tip.it/runescape/

I liked the "shops" page. It would be nice to have (now a days).

Check it out.

Silus get from MOSS Giant a STEEL SHIELD !!!! so his max armour is now 108 !!! it is +3 armour of Iron Kite and is 1 in 256 or even worse chance to drop.

I liked that too :D

ok i just spent way too much time perusing through those pages and remembering alot of it even though I didnt start playing till months later. This is when there was no wildy and just one bank. Having to walk all the way from varrock to lumby and back to smith was a real pain.

limdog.png

ok i just spent way too much time perusing through those pages and remembering alot of it even though I didnt start playing till months later. This is when there was no wildy and just one bank. Having to walk all the way from varrock to lumby and back to smith was a real pain.

I am glade to waste your time :D

hehe

Influence

The influence stat is of some use already; if you have high influence you can currently persuade the silk trader to sell you silk at a lower price. As more content is added to the game there will be more places where you can use influence, but it will generally be for bartering and persuading the computer controlled characters to do things. You can earn it by completing quests.

Also, the Champion's Guild southwest of Varrock requires you to have the highest possible Influence at any given time to earn entry into it. There you can purchase two items of clothing/armor that aren't available anywhere else.

(under SKILLS on the old page) :)

I moved on...

hehe

Influence

The influence stat is of some use already; if you have high influence you can currently persuade the silk trader to sell you silk at a lower price. As more content is added to the game there will be more places where you can use influence, but it will generally be for bartering and persuading the computer controlled characters to do things. You can earn it by completing quests.

Also, the Champion's Guild southwest of Varrock requires you to have the highest possible Influence at any given time to earn entry into it. There you can purchase two items of clothing/armor that aren't available anywhere else.

(under SKILLS on the old page) :)

Influence is now known as quest points :)

sig2ho7.jpg

that's rly funny :)

especially this

# POH: Player Owned Houses

They're still not there!

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

ROFL SO FUNNY the guy having a joygasm over getting a steel kite drop from a moss giant rofl boy back then they would wet thier pants to get a wiff of barrows armour max def rolf

128 max def now wow! rofl sight he good ole days

Haley610 and Ashuran22 Together IRL and RS ,I Love You Forever !

i still remember fatique in those days. god it was anoying to mine 7 coal ores and go back to bed :) i don't know why todays miners complaining ;)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

i still remember fatique in those days. god it was anoying to mine 7 coal ores and go back to bed :) i don't know why todays miners complaining ;)

This was way before fatigue was introduced.

sig2ho7.jpg

Oh how I missed those old days. Tip.it and Runescape has changed so much over the past few years, it doesn't even feel like the same game anymore. My first few weeks I never left lumbridge because I was scared to explore the world in fear I would get lost and never find my spot in lumbridge where I killed goblins for money. I remember visiting Varrock for the first time and I saw bluerose13x and the huge crowd that was around her, she was like an idol to me back then.

Ghost Town Underground Mine is the hardest to get to and there are 2 Mithril, 2 Gold , 3 Coal, 2 Iron 2 tin and 1 Copper (identifiable by a level 40 miner). There are still 4 unidentifiable rocks, but we're expecting to find adamantite and mithril ore in them. This area is HEAVILY guarded by 4 Fast Spawning armored skeletons which were still dangerous to a 3 man party composed of Dmonik (level 30 combat skills), Lighting(52) and Silverion (32), wearing best armor and wielding weapons.

I miss those times too, the time in which it was actually dangerous to go in certain areas of what we now know as the f2p area world. Ah I miss the old days.

finalsig11dz.gif

LMAO!!!!!!!! Click on atlas and then full world map. east of varrock, where you had to go for biohazard are player owned houses (coming soon) lol! I wonder how soon coming soon referred to.

9913a.gifo919a.gif

Moopy rules!!!