a way around teleblock???

spazguitar306

ill be rcing today, my private is on, if you have 85 mage and want to figure this out shoot me a pm, ill let u tb nme, then i will try to telly with ecto, i am level 76, but please, dont kill me, ill get really pissed, pouches are a pita to get.

RSN: Horntail203

ArchSupport.png

Soulthresher: dont think outside of the box, stay inside. the box is your freind

Clicky for the Blog 'o Range

Race to 100 ranged with BBQ_muffin

DarkDude98: Pfft, Real men use Bow and Arrows to get 99 range

Yeah if you choose to tele from wild, ecto is your best bet, you don't have to worry about opening your spell book to tele just one click and your off, but on the downside its a good bit away from a bank so you could possibly die if your poisoned lol.

Franky8yomom - Leader of Insomnia

123+ F2P Cmb

Site |Memberlist | IRC: #claninsomnia

105+ PK/War Join today!

You were tele-blocked as you tele'd.

This happens all the time at Mage Bank, peeps lever just as the tele-block hits, and they have to log out to come back up, after geting more food as usual.

You only get one chance to live your life....

But, endless opportunities to screw it up.

PioNMax2.png

Pio "But your honor, he deserved killin "

Judge " Fair nuff, the defendant is free to go"

Yeah if you choose to tele from wild, ecto is your best bet, you don't have to worry about opening your spell book to tele just one click and your off, but on the downside its a good bit away from a bank so you could possibly die if your poisoned lol.

Really not that far from bank... to die from poison between ectofunctus and the bank u must be really panicing.

The elf crystal tele - is also an uninterupted tele - What uninterupted means is you do not have to select a destination or click on a continue option. The Lletya tele is even closer to the bank if you wish to use it.

If there was a real way around tele block jagax would sort it out soon after it is published. What is the point to cast tele block if they are going to use ecto to escape.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-