a way around teleblock???

spazguitar306

so I may have just had some freak occurance the other day, but I was out in the wildy training on green dragons looking for a clue and a guy three levels higher than me appeared and started maging me

for the trip up there i didn't have a lot of extra laws and so i grabbed the next best thing, my ectophial. so he starts maging me and i use the ectophial and get out of there. well when i go to the bank a few seconds later i get out one of my few law runes and try to tele to varrock.. but it says i've been teleblocked and i can't eleport

so i'm seeing ectophial as a way around teleblock unless that was just some bug. of course, other people have probably known about this for a while if it wasn't a bug. just wondering if anyone else knows

Help me do this please, and you can get a free Wii too!!!

http://gadgets.freebiejeebies.co.uk/7294

I've thought that sometimes. I was RuneCrafting once and a mage started attacking me (:roll:) so I teleported with my Ectophial. Well I guess he got me with a Teleblock right as I teleported because I tried to teleport to Edge and was told I was Teleblocked. So Ectophial doesn't work if you're TBed.

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

i had a similar kind of incident yesterday i was at green dragons i saw a pker and i teleported to camelot and when i tried to teleport somewhere else it said i was teleblocked im guessing the teleblock was shot whilst you were teleporting

kirby-sig.gif

When you're teleblocked you can't use ectophial. It just happened that you clicked the ectophial the exact moment your opponent teleblocked you.

Hegel.png

sucky, i was hoping it worked :( i hate gettin pkd at green drags, so i quit going, lol.

smallsig2.jpg

RS name- Lunar3klipse, banned 3-16-06: found out theres a new appeal system, I get an extra appeal, fingers crossed.

BTW: Ill give someone a serious dollar, if I can use more than 30kb for a sig size :/ its my hosting for crying out-loud.

I have heard of alot of suspected ways around it, but i doubt there is one..

But on another note, warning to all pkers people are carrying around the potion used i the digsite quest.. You kill them sift through their stuff pick it up asuming its a potion or just curious.. u drop it to get rid of it and *blam* your dead

Read the Knowledge Base. It apparently says that the Ectophial is unblockable.

Now thats sweet :D

I don't really see that. It does say "This item is considered very useful due to its uninterrupted one click teleport ability" but does that mean it's unblockable?

Noctis666.png

Read the Knowledge Base. It apparently says that the Ectophial is unblockable.

Now thats sweet :D

I don't really see that. It does say "This item is considered very useful due to its uninterrupted one click teleport ability" but does that mean it's unblockable?

Yeh. Swapmjedi, please link/screenie that.

Kostyaf.png

I have heard of alot of suspected ways around it, but i doubt there is one..

But on another note, warning to all pkers people are carrying around the potion used i the digsite quest.. You kill them sift through their stuff pick it up asuming its a potion or just curious.. u drop it to get rid of it and *blam* your dead

its nontradable:$ so i hope they enjoy the wasted inv space

unless they bugged it and its tradable now

http://kbase.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/ ... le_id=2326

First item there, and I quote:

The ectophial is part of the reward from the Ghosts Ahoy quest. By emptying it you'll be teleported to the Ectofunctus just North of Port Phasmatys. To recharge it, you simply use the ectophial with the Ectofunctus. This item is considered very useful due to its uninterrupted one click teleport ability.

You can tele,but while you in the tele animation your being tele blocked at the same time so when you bank and want to tele you will be blocked,you just got to log in and out

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

yeah well generally you get tbed before you tele i mean depends how serious you are abou tmaking money with green dragons, you wont get much money if u tele as soon as you see a white dot

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

so i'm seeing ectophial as a way around teleblock unless that was just some bug. of course, other people have probably known about this for a while if it wasn't a bug. just wondering if anyone else knows

I know what happened, you were hit by the teleblock just as you tleported. It's like when you cast a spell on someone going upstairs, you don't see the damage, but they do in the next room.

yeah well generally you get tbed before you tele i mean depends how serious you are abou tmaking money with green dragons, you wont get much money if u tele as soon as you see a white dot

were talkin mainly rcing here;P

I know what happened, you were hit by the teleblock just as you tleported. It's like when you cast a spell on someone going upstairs, you don't see the damage, but they do in the next room.

agreed

75/80 Hitpoints | 81/85 Strength | 1/1 Pray | 1/1 Defense

[Make Me Rich!] | [Brutal Ownage]