Another finished char. Thoughts? Opinions?

ch00f

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

get number 1 in every other stat

This goal is not possible since you can only get 200m xp in 1 skill and 2 people have 200m in cooking. But still I would not love to have all 99's :wink:

xxx neo xxx7 has 200m exp in fletching too

I think he should try to get under 100 in all. It is bad to be number overall when you have 500-600 people better than youin certain skill.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

..And N0valyfe is 2 Slayer levels away. Soon we'll have 3 "Zezima's".

But congratulations to The Old Nite. I saw him in the 24/7 Law thing once. Guess he was getting the 99 RC.

And also, 200,000,000 XP in every skill would mean "beat the game". Not 99 in all skills.

Kostyaf.png

Impressive feat, i just hope your topic doesnt turn in to a flamefest

Unfortunatly I think it will. All posts so far have been negative because of ignorant people assuming just because someone has high levels on a game that they have absolutly no life. It is rather sickening. I'm done with that, I'm sure just that will spark some flames :?

That is quite impressive. I guess now he can collect chompy hats, ranks, rares, cw armor, stuff like that..

Grats to The Old Nite.

actually, i know the old nite. In real life. His name is dusten and we are in the same english class... From what i see he has a perfectly good sucial life. Girl friend, friends.. those people who think that because he got 99 in everything, are just plain wrong.

I don't even know where to start correcting that. :roll: Stop trying to claim you know "famous" RuneScape characters. It doesn't make you cool. We won't think any more of you. You're not making yourself look better. You're making yourself look like an idiot.

Tool. :x

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

Amazing :)

Now what does he do? :roll:

Sleep would be a start

Not funny one bit..he's probably slept..

Anyway, i say congratulations to him, he deserves it..he wasnt going to erm..not be maxxed out forever, he had to do it sometime and he has..

*waits for another topic for N0valyfe*

sig1zs0.jpg

De_Pk - Level 117 - Banned September 30th '06.

Gratz to the old nite, i never knew him but congratz nonetheless.

I think he should start by whipping the tar out of the wild, then runecraft himself 10 airs per essence. Then, if finished with every quest, whip on the 702, KQ, KBD, Daganoth Kings, and basiclly anyone higher than his level 100 times over.

Buy every rare out there, get 200k xp in all skills, and challenge zezima to a duel after passing his xp total.

A Very well done to you The old nite!!

another great proud Australian!!!

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE !! OI OI OI!!!!

well done mate :)

more gold for australia :P

yeah

and grats to old nite, just amazing that you've beaten most of this game

quite amazine for another one to hit the max lvl, n0valyfe just needs the 2 slayer levels

but i would still say Lilyuffie88 is still better(higher exp)

3 cheers for him. what an accomplishment. and lets hope for no flaming. lets see him over-take zezima!

love to see it, i'd like a little friendly competition between those REALLY high players

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

Yes he has done it. He has completed runescape...for the time being.

But no one unfortunately can complete an MMORPG unless it doesn't update. The old nite will need at least two more years to catch up with Zezima, a whole more 200mil xp to go?

Gratz to The Old Nite. But you should never-ever said he did "finished character" or "complete runescape".

Both Zezima and The Old Nite need to do-

Quests, mini-games, get 99 for new skill (if it's release in the future), collect items, #1 total exp etc. Also very important is max 200m experiences per skill before they can become officially complete Runescape.