Ordered and received. CD's and DVD's.

How2PK

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 season one

Talladega Nights: The Ballad Of Ricky Bobby

Penn & Teller: Bull[...]! seasons 1 to 3

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

24 Season Two

24 Season Three

24 Season Four

24 Season Five

Battle of Britain

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

24 Season Two

24 Season Three

24 Season Four

24 Season Five

"Hey Mikey, I think he likes it!" :D

21o4pav.jpg

I'm at about 11:52am atm Day 1

I couldn't guarantee that they would still be on offer at play.com for very long so I took the risk getting the lot. I think its gonna pay off. God only knows where i'm gonna find the time to watch 80+ hours of programming hehe

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I'm at about 11:52am atm Day 1

I couldn't guarantee that they would still be on offer at play.com for very long so I took the risk getting the lot. I think its gonna pay off. God only knows where i'm gonna find the time to watch 80+ hours of programming hehe

I had the problem of once I started watching them, I couldn't stop. But then again that happens with almost everything I watch...

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Such a shame to waste money getting a high def version of a crap film :(

(underworld evolution)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

The DVD of M is a really good transfer. I recently watched it on television on one of the movie channels and the quality was very poor. Quite bluury and it had the original subtitles which you could hardly read and the sound was muffled. The version my friend has however is really good and clear.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Such a shame to waste money getting a high def version of a crap film :(

(underworld evolution)

Buy one get one free at Best Buy.(Can't beat that deal) They only had about 7 Titles to choose from and the others were kids movies and movies I had already seen.

Though, Kate Beckinsale is pretty good looking in the first one.

EDIT:

Just ordered another one.

blu3.jpg

Have always been a big fan of Jason Statham since The Italian Job. Plus I read that this movie is a Tier 0 and has PCM and IME on it! Also adding 7.1 to it. Can't beat that.

Damn right she is ;) Ive got the first one on DVD but reluctant to spend any money getting the sequal. I'm waiting for it to drop below a fiver ($9.88)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

fantastic! Better than the Series 1 and 2, I think.
But its just the same jokes.. over and over again. Its catchphrase comedy, lowest common denominator. Little Britain is so overrated, it always beats real quality original comedy in awards I just dont understand why?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

fantastic! Better than the Series 1 and 2, I think.
But its just the same jokes.. over and over again. Its catchphrase comedy, lowest common denominator. Little Britain is so overrated, it always beats real quality original comedy in awards I just dont understand why?

Well then, I apologise for having a difference sense of humour. No offence, truly, but have you ever watched Australian comedy before? If you compare L.B. to the stuff we get down here, then you'll probably see what I mean. A lot of our comedy series have either been axed or are broadcasted at 10:30 PM, demonstrating their overall nature... And I think a lot of Australians will agree with me. Overrated? In your opinion, it may be. And yes, I do respect it. But: either way, the stage show is more or less booked out for February here in Sydney. It seems to be much more of a success than that Titanic musical. Hmm.

Then again, what is 'real original comedy'? Heck, I love Frank Spencer in Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em, and Are You Being Served?, but I'm sure not many others do since those episodes were given the axe on Channel 7, so...

You're right ,comedy is objective and different people like different things. but you hear kids on the street saying the catchpharases and wearing Tshirts thats say "i am a lady" or "yeah, i know". It looks cheap and lame. Unfortunatly I dont know of any australian comedy so cant give my opinion on it.

I much refer more intelligent comedy on TV these days such as Extras and Peep Show.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Well, it's good the issue was cleared up immediately without much misunderstanding. I've heard of Extras, never heard of the latter you mentioned. Most of the good shows are on pay TV, which I don't have, unfortunately. And free-to-air is dominated by American export shows, all following more or less the same format. Australian comedy? In my opinion, we barely have any. But, anyway. :D

Escape from New York

New York, New York

Age of Innocence

Dancer in the Dark

Uzak

Insomnia (the original, not the remake with pachino and williams)

Diabolique

Lifeboat

Etre e Avoir (as a present for my mom because she is so nice <3)

La cite des enfants perdus

36 Quai des Orf̮̬̉̉vres

28 Days Later

Hong gao liang

21o4pav.jpg

Escape from NY was on TV on monday :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Escape from NY was on TV on monday :D

It's so cool. 8-)

Oh and,

Tartuffe MoC

24 season 5

21o4pav.jpg

24 season 5

dsc00254m8fv.jpg

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Just ordered Shindo's Hadaka no shima (the naked Island) as well! god, I love second hand DVD shopping. :P On play this one's ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì23.50 and I got it for ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì13.50! Still sealed. :P

21o4pav.jpg