Ordered and received. CD's and DVD's.

How2PK

Nope, haven't seen these series either. It's a blind buy, and I knew you liked it, so figured I should try it. If I like I'll buy the new series as well. :P
You should try the new series weather u like it or not. Its completely different. Check out the Miniseries pilot, should be able to pick it up for only a few quid. Its a 3 hours long pilot for the series, base if you want to see the new series on that and not the original 1978 series

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah. Ok̮̩̉̉. Can't buy the pilot here seperately though. I'll just get the full season next month. :) Got about 80 hours of new movies/series this month. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Ah. Ok̮̩̉̉. Can't buy the pilot here seperately though. I'll just get the full season next month. :) Got about 80 hours of new movies/series this month. :P
The full season doesnt contain the pilot. And you need to see it before season 1 because the first episode kicks off right in the action. Play has it: http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/157769/B ... oduct.html

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Here in holland it comes in a box called "mini-series & complete first season". ;) For only ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì32. :)

But, I'mgoing to see my first episode now. :D

21o4pav.jpg

Here in holland it comes in a box called "mini-series & complete first season". ;) For only ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì32. :)

But, I'mgoing to see my first episode now. :D

Oh right. I didnt know that, i just asusmed you got the same version as us just a different box design.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Mum picked this up for me after dropping me at work for the day :)

With T-Birds jacket

788173.jpg

Without...

788437.jpg

I still don't know if I'll ever get the sequal. I was never a big fan of it personally. But the rest of my family seem to like it. So I might pick it up somewhere for cheap.

lol Rick, my friend saw her once. Not to speak too tho. Aparently she going out with failed Pop Idol Darius atm. hehe

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

The girl on the cover of Species. :P

I just bought:

lady-and-the-tramp-dvd.jpg

21o4pav.jpg

I mean the actress from Species silly.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

The Event Horizon box looks pretty cool. Emily Booth is in that film.... albeit only for about 1 second :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

• 2 weeks later...

A little peckinpah box containing:

Straw Dogs

Junior Bonner

The Osterman Weekend

21o4pav.jpg

Truffaut Collectie Volume 1 which houses the following movies:

Jules et Jim

La Peau Douce

Les Deux Anglaises et le Continent

Le Dernier M̮̩̉̉tro

La Femme D'ÃÆÃâÃâà CÃÆÃâÃâôtÃÆÃâÃâé

21o4pav.jpg