Ordered and received. CD's and DVD's.

How2PK

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and I ordered this one as well. Not just a very good 'best' of album, but also a lot of live preformances, alternate versions and unreleased tracks. Which is what it's about of course. :)

B000008TFC.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V65929247_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00000 ... 27?ie=UTF8

Bootleg vol. 1 -3 up for next month, I think. <3

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

A Matter Of Life And Death / The Life And Death Of Colonel Blimp / I Know Where I'm Going (Box Set) (Powell And Pressburger)

Un Chien Adalou/L'ÃÆÃââââ¬Ã¡ge D'or BFI BOX.

21o4pav.jpg

What are you gonna do when you move out Daan, how will about be able to afford to feed your DVD/CD habit? lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I don't plan on moving out that fast. :) And about the out-dating part, yea, well what else could I have said. Besides, it's not like I can't watch my movies anymore then.

21o4pav.jpg

Bluray and HD-DVD players are already compatable with the current DVD system so we dont have to worry about our collections being outdated just yet.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I don't think Daan will be moving out any time soon, considering that he'd need at least two extra rooms to cram all his movie stuff in...

Ah well, when I'll be moving out I can't buy as much DVD's/CD's anymore, gotta live with that, I'm sure I'll manage. :)

But for now, I can still buy; just got:

X-men 1.5 2-Disc X-Treme Edition

X-Men 2 2-Disc S.E.

Heat 2-Disc S.E.

Guys and Dolls Limited Edition

21o4pav.jpg

HOLY COW. :shock:

I just got that AVP box. It's HUGE. About twice as big as expected. :shock:

21o4pav.jpg

Its my Bday next month and im pretty sure ive got Stargate-SG1 Series 4 and Battlestar Galactica Series 2 boxsets :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

P0606949365325_1.jpg

Another one of the must haves that are on my wishlist!

Great album!

21o4pav.jpg

Well I ordered myself this...

10020018198_gr.jpg

and these have been ordered for my bday

battlestar_galactica_dvdS2_150x225.jpgfa_2.JPG

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

thats season 2.0, right? are they planning to release the complete season two anytime soon?

coverart3dbna2.gif

Done the Impossible - i wouldnt buy this, unless you are a huge, huge firefly/serenity fan and have to have everything you can get of it.

oh, it was definently interesting, but when you can download it for free from there website, there is no reason to buy the dvd. that is, unless you want the 5 hours of extra features on the dvd.

but wait, all those extra features are on the dvd-rom portion of the disc, and it doesnt work on half of the pcs out there. so you start browsing the disc and try to do stuff manually, only none of the .mov files work. there is also a link to "hidden" website with even more cool stuff on it, but wait, 404, it doesnt exist.

none of the proceeds go towards getting firefly back on the air, or getting another serenity. so i would just pass.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Its the european version complete season 2 not 2.0

In america its split up into two. 2.5 is going to be relased in september i belive so for a short time only the second half will be available in the UK not America :D

If you want info and news about BSG then go to http://www.battlestarwiki.org :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Its the european version complete season 2 not 2.0

In america its split up into two. 2.5 is going to be relased in september i belive so for a short time only the second half will be available in the UK not America :D

If you want info and news about BSG then go to http://www.battlestarwiki.org :D

it kind of stinks that way, now i have to spend twice as much. oh well, its worth it anyways.

i should buy a region free dvd player, then i wouldnt have to worry about this.

that wiki site is awesome, i sat around reading it for about two hours yesterday :lol: .

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

As I'm an admin there it seemed a perfect opportunity to shamelessly plug it ^_^

Here are the pages for the DVD's

Battlestar Galactica - Season 2 DVD (Region 2, 4)

Battlestar Galactica - Season 2.0 DVD (Region 1)

Battlestar Galactica - Season 2.5 DVD (Region 1)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

00000p1059799_front.jpg

And I was quite surprised we suddendly got this in on work, as it hadn't been suplied in years, it was only a few bucks so I took with me right away to complete the TOOL cd-collection.

opiatecy9.jpg

21o4pav.jpg

V for Vendetta Box Set - it might be a best buy exclusive, thats the way they made it sound. they also made it sound as if it came with four posters, which is the main reason i bought it. but it doesnt. it comes with 4 pictures of the posters, which are the size of the dvd case. and the mask is really small also.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I got six posters with it. Hehe. One modern one and five classic ones. 8-) But nice set Indy. I might order a mask seperately.

21o4pav.jpg

mmmm I didnt think V for Vendetta was actually that good, certainly not enough to warrant spending any more than ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã10 on a regular DVD of it.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

mmmm I didnt think V for Vendetta was actually that good, certainly not enough to warrant spending any more than ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã10 on a regular DVD of it.
Going to have to agree with that.

I liked it, but it wasn't anything special.