Random Ways to Train and Make Money

captianant

Hey! Its me again, making another random topic...

Post some of yall's ways you make money and train, or make money while training!

Heres one of mine of how I make money and train:

I get enough mind and fire runes (yes, mind runes lol) to cast fire strike around 3k times. I go to the giant rock crabs and hand out at the drop-door to the iron ladder, so they cant touch me. I fire strike every single crab untill they run (they run at lower than half hp) once all of them have ran from me, i step out of my safespot and finish em off. Most of the time, i get a rockshell peice. These along with dagganoth hides and some coins, take them to the helm seller in Rellelka (sp?). He will make rockcrab armor for you, which you can sell a set for 500k. Sell the armor you've gotten and repeat forever!! Lol, you dont have to do that last part, but I did get from 60 magic to 70 magic all on fire strike :lol:

Post some of your ideas and crazy things that you do!

plzstayokrf4.png

sodb4jz.jpg

Sodb Forum

siggiedxc2.png

Stop thinking. It's Runescape.

Well i like to go upto the basalisks with full rune and mirror sheild and own them with just using an invo of sardines (lasts 3 hours :lol: )

then i alch all the drops including herbs then come out with about 300k

and another thing i like to do is:

Spend a week of farming non-stop and set up a stall by putting one of each thing on the table saying "buying whats on the counter"

sometimes people steal my example of the products but i'm happy to replace it on the table.....it can fork out some nice loads and also some very small profits BUT IT'S ALL IN THE EXPERIENCE!!

50 veiws, 1-2 posts......What is wrong with you people :cry:

some people might like to hear this for laughs or advise, so instead of looking start posting!!!

FiRsT pOsT WoOt

penguinesigrq6.png

Haha, yah training slayer gets me some good cash, atleast 1 pair of rune boots a Nech task isnt to bad cash. Hmm i might go try out those giant rock crabs, kinda always wanted some rock-shell armour.

em barrows :)

37 runs, 6 mil cash made, not counting expenses that are paid by chaos and blood runes :)

also went from 73 to 74 mage in 20 runs :) after about 14 runs more i'll get another mage lvl :)

live is good at barrows :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

barrows is nice mage exp its like a win win minigame

i have slayer dart so whenever i got i usally get more runes then what i stareded with + either a barrow item or choas or bloods not exactly fast mage exp but easy

randomkcopyq.png

Kill the black shades in Morton's Tomb.

Burn their corpses out on the pyres and collect the keys.

Then use their keys to loot their treasures and high alch everything that isn't fine cloth.

Then make splitbark armour and sell to other players at reasonable prices.

Its trains melees, magic, firemaking, and prayer.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

My way to get cash? I don't... i rely on drops (hasn't helped yet), I do barrows, get nothing, and attempt to merchant. Yeah i'm your average poor ga'l. So far i've made tones of iron arrows and got 1 mil. Most cash i've had is 1.5 mil. Pretty pathetic. :shock:

Ok, first off, a noob question...What does (sp?) mean? (referring to your first post.) And I make nature runes, abyss style. 900k in one day on Sunday. Haven't worked on it since then.

Kill the black shades in Morton's Tomb.

Burn their corpses out on the pyres and collect the keys.

Then use their keys to loot their treasures and high alch everything that isn't fine cloth.

Then make splitbark armour and sell to other players at reasonable prices.

Its trains melees, magic, firemaking, and prayer.

that and kill high lvl skeletons pick up the UNID's and then sell them.

this may seem kind of nooby but....i kill ahnds till i have full inv of colored gloves then sell them 5k each to non members and make like 100k evry inventory.

bvnqi3.jpg

At the moment i can't really see the full form of the muffin.

I have the ultimatium way of making money...

Sell your soul to that of Zammorak, just be willing to work and burn in eternal flames and bliss hahaha...

nah JK :P

Its a thought though, Jagex should allow you to sell your soul etc.. since we have the whole prayer/religion part in the game.

Franky8yomom - Leader of Insomnia

123+ F2P Cmb

Site |Memberlist | IRC: #claninsomnia

105+ PK/War Join today!

i try to think up original ways to make money, it usually doesn't work...one day i'll sell those thousands of agility pots 8)

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

Although this is more of a money-saving tip, when fighting bandits, which drop nats, collect the bones, and if you have it, cast bones to peaches. Provided you can get 1 nat per 25 bones (or less, depending on how much inv you have available), you'll be able to train indefinately. In the long run, this can save you a lot of money from teles for food, repairs for guthans, etc.

Also, using my above paragraph, if you have 44 rc, then crafting nats for 1-2 hours will provide almost a week (or more) of food for you to use.

For training herblore, keep all herbs except marrentills, because unicorn horns are a pain to get, for not much exp. You can also fight bloodvelds for herb exp, if you have bones to peaches, you can stay there indefinately as well (one of their drops is like 7 bones at once).

When training slayer, make a pros and cons list of the monster assigned. Things such as drops, time it takes to kill them, location, location relative to a bank, how they attack, etc. If you think a burthrope task will yield better results (I saw around 2-2.5k exp per burthrope task), then do that. For an example, crocodiles are rediculously hard to kill, a 60 croc task can last up to an hour and a half. 30 Banshees, which was my alternative for this exact task, took 5-10 minutes, and yielded 5 rannars, and in the end, I got much more exp in that hour and a half.

To train mage, do barrows. Enough said.

For crafting, pick up every single gem you can get. With any luck, you'll pull a leesters and have 411 saphs to craft into games necklasses or recoils, or whatever.

Barrow, craft glories (50 for sale btw 85k ea :wink: ), craft and alch air b staves, buy and resale a ton of runes that I buy while getting b staves :roll: , alching at fally world 2 and buying cheap things (glory 55k, dds 25k, 7 half keys 20k ea, etc.) and mostly using or give to friends, raise cats while fishing (free deaths so why not), farming herbs (if I ever sell the pots that is), and that is about it. :oops:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

ranging fire giants and alching the goods.

killing steels and irons and alching the goods.

killing green dragons and selling the goods

and of coruse killing you and selling your goods

all my ways of making money

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)