Who thinks this would be a better alternitive to banning

DisplayName

Ok, so i'll auto on 1 account, wait for him to go to jail, auto on another till my other autoer gets out... good idea! :roll:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

I think that people should not be banned, because as someone else said people worked hard on their accounts. Instead rule breakers should be placed in a jail which would be a room without doors, the only things in there would be other rule breakers and an NPC named Outlaw all he would say is, Wow you must have done something bad to get here, but dont wory you can get out of here in (so in so days). People would not be able to trade just chat with people and bad talk will get them banned longer.

They would also get sentenced for different rule breaking. (This is why outlaw says you have (so in so days in here)

inturesting idea, but one problem, most people are permanantly banned, and when you are permanantly banned, it seems kinda odd for him to say "you are here forever", and if it is only a temporary ban, you dont loose anything anyway.

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

When do they add the "death penalty"
the minute they code an electric chair, gas chamber, gallows, and/or firing squad.
I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

If im not mistaken this used to exist before, thats where the discs of returning came from. so you could go down and heckel the cheaters, and use the disc to get outta there. i might be wrong, but ive read it somewhere.

and i do think its a good idea too, i wonder why they got rid of it.

smallsig2.jpg

RS name- Lunar3klipse, banned 3-16-06: found out theres a new appeal system, I get an extra appeal, fingers crossed.

BTW: Ill give someone a serious dollar, if I can use more than 30kb for a sig size :/ its my hosting for crying out-loud.

When do they add the "death penalty"
the minute they code an electric chair, gas chamber, gallows, and/or firing squad.

They use syringes for death penaltys now...even though when your sentenced to death...you have to wait for 20 years...(Gay huh)

But theyd probably use gallows or giotines =)

There are already some gallows layed on across Runescape ;)

Spark_Fx.gif

Maybe they could do that with small offenses, like the first few times of offensive language usage. Make sure they can't talk, trade, duel, etc. and that they have to stay in the game for a few hours/minutes.

However... for serious things, like macroing, I think a permanent and complete ban would be good.

And yea, that's what the black hole was. Just to clarify, it was the people who went in that used the disk to get back out. The banned people stayed banned forever.

As for the death penalty... there ARE gallows in Khazard : P

They could use the Port Sarim jail for rule-breakers. Instead of real time days for banning, they could use hours of gameplay, so each cheater/potty-mouth would have to spend a certain amount of gameplay in jail, getting taunted by the visitors.

PS: This is all tongue-in-cheek. I don't really expect Jagex to spend hours to code something special for rulebreakers.

If im not mistaken this used to exist before, thats where the discs of returning came from. so you could go down and heckel the cheaters, and use the disc to get outta there. i might be wrong, but ive read it somewhere.

I'm sure it has something to do with bandwidth.

Yeah, no use allowing troublemakers to take up space in the servers.

I think a suspension of the computer and account for a set amount of time for the first few offenses would be fair. Leading to a ban if it goes on.

Worse rule breakings (password scamming, stuff like that) could lead straight to a perma-ban.

Yeah, no use allowing troublemakers to take up space in the servers.

I think a suspension of the computer and account for a set amount of time for the first few offenses would be fair. Leading to a ban if it goes on.

Worse rule breakings (password scamming, stuff like that) could lead straight to a perma-ban.

Actually, it was because people liked the black hole, and were deliberately breaking rules to get put in. Btw, there's also a gallows north of draynor manor in the forest.