Remenscising about mining

Quazerain

I miss the old days when you could just click on the rock with other people and you'd all get stuff. I also miss that you could just keep on clicking even when your full and it'd just drop stuff. I miss long hours of just clicking on the rock while watching TV :(

i miss the silver days...back when i was a level 30-50 on my main. (for those of you who dont know the EXACT time, t'was before ye olde jagex got smart). silver respawned a lot faster than now. also, you could buy from people for 150-200 per ore/bar and sell for 300-400. that was my money days.

diabl0_915.png

i remember that you also had to wear a brown apron to get OUT of the crafting guilde, so i stood there buying them from other players so they were stuck :twisted: (not many people knew this and jagex changed it in rs2)

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

i remember that you also had to wear a brown apron to get OUT of the crafting guilde, so i stood there buying them from other players so they were stuck :twisted: (not many people knew this and jagex changed it in rs2)

I used to always get to the door and remember I forgot the Brown Apron. Always resulting in me going back to the Varrock Clothes Shop. :lol:

Mining isn't too bad in RS2.

click-drop-click-drop-click-drop

instead of

click-click-click-click-click-click

You know why the first one is RS2? Because it takes longer, so you play RuneScape longer. Didn't think about that eh? :P

Just kidding, mining is good now, why change it?

signature4s.jpg

power mining used to be so much fun, I would sit there for hours mining iron ores and all the noobs would come and take the droped ore. It is so much harder to level now. Its alot easier to get higher level ores though thats a bonus

Power mining and wc were fun though, major stat increases, now it takes forever to raise mining becuase of either dropping or banking
It takes wayyyyyyyyy to long to raise your level... that's why.
thhah.gif

i guess the fact that none of you remember the REAL mining days means that i am the oldest (rs wise) of this game.. lol... it used to be:

click inventory - click pick - click rock

mind you, i only got like level 20 mining like that but jeezuz.. heh :P

also... this is my first time posting on these boards in over a year.. lol

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

u guys have no idea... i bet none of u were around before fatigue and all of that... those were the real days of powermining coal in varrock when it was as easy to get as any other ore

Actually I was, and maybe some others were aswell. Dont go saying crap when you dont even know the people on this post.

u guys have no idea... i bet none of u were around before fatigue and all of that... those were the real days of powermining coal in varrock when it was as easy to get as any other ore

Actually I was, and maybe some others were aswell. Dont go saying crap when you dont even know the people on this post.

a little on the sensitive side, aren't ya?

i guess the fact that none of you remember the REAL mining days means that i am the oldest (rs wise) of this game.. lol... it used to be:

O.o I remember you..err..your sig :shock:

Mining is rather hard now. But just bank your ores! Sell them, smelt them, give them to me! Dont just drop them, they are USEFUL ya know.

35b9enp.jpg

O.o I remember you..err..your sig :shock:

Mining is rather hard now. But just bank your ores! Sell them, smelt them, give them to me! Dont just drop them, they are USEFUL ya know.

hehe spooferfish.. wonderful to see another name i recognise... and thats awesome you remember my sig :P :D

and to the op.. yes, seconding keeping the ores.. i will pretty much never powermine anymore simply because the sheer volume of iron ore i have dropped over the years is disgusting.. such a horrible waste... :?

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P