The New Fast And The Furios

dragonst0rm

There is a new Fast And The Furios comming out called

Fast And The Furios: Tokoy drift.

I have seen a preview of it and i gotta same i aint to impreseed. I am a big fan of the other to Fast And The Furios but this on dont star oaul walker wich is a let down. He is the orignal Fast And The Furios

There is a good thing about ii it is not about being with the police abd chacing and bad guy (wll i dont think it is). It is ab out driting races underground and some in the street.

Starring Bow Wow as twinkel

1st movie: Was ok, decent acting, decent direction.

2nd movie: HORRIBLE acting, decent directing.

3rd movie: probably going to get worse... :|

and all i can say is screw the imports... keep it american.

Bow Wow is a little c0ck

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

I think you need to spend less time on da streetz and more time in your schoolbooks.

Anyway, the first two movies were pretty entertaing, if you don't feel like using your brains. I bet this one will be fun too.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I think you need to spend less time on da streetz and more time in your schoolbooks.

Was that aimed at me or just a passing comment :?

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

i own the first two. why? they are enertaining, and a good watch with people who dont know anything about movies. the cars on there are cool, and there is action. thats all most people really need. (thats all i used to need a year or two ago)

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Was that aimed at me or just a passing comment :?

It was aimed at the TS. Not at you, I thought that was quite obvious.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Ah, still kinda lost though :D

Movie is a big change compared to the other 2,especially love the part where he drifts up that ramp which isnt that wide.Only thing I hate is that in every movie a Chinese person is in,involes the Triads or the Yakuza :x

Horray for cheap franchise milking films swamping our theatres :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

And Bow-Wow? Wasn't he in that movie, Like Mike?

yeah he was oin like miek but he was only about 9 at the time he is 19 now

Like Mike was made in 2002, i dunno how "Lil Bow Wow" grew 10 years in 4.

i think he was like 14 or something in that movie, now he's around 18 or so.

And Bow-Wow? Wasn't he in that movie, Like Mike?

yeah he was oin like miek but he was only about 9 at the time he is 19 now

Like Mike was made in 2002, i dunno how "Lil Bow Wow" grew 10 years in 4.

i think he was like 14 or something in that movie, now he's around 18 or so.

sorry but he looked well young

SO NERRR YOU SMELL

Yeah I watched the trailer to it and I have to say that it looked good from the previews. But that will never tell us how good it really will be. But it has no orginal chars. in it so..... I think they are trying to keep it going but will not do well just like the Tremors movies after the secound one and the the series it sucked.

The second Tremors film was good :( And there were about one or two episodes of the series that were ok. But yeah, 3 was rubbish... except for Ariana Richards ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Been discussing this on a few cars forums. I really can't see bow wow as a good choice. Fair enough he is becoming more and more popular but he seems too young to play a main character (happy to be proven wrong when i see it)

Although i have a real interest in cars its pretty obvious that you cant go to see ff movies and expect realistic scenes, so if you just go expecting a funny/over the top car action movie it can be good. I know i'll see it for that reason... I just hope that they dont go so fast the passenger footwell falls out again :roll:

:lol:

seph54646lrlr.jpg

I just hope that they dont go so fast the passenger footwell falls out again :roll:

:lol:

or the footwell falls out but the guy gets in and has his feet down there :lol:

i think both fast & furious were good, maybe becuz im really into modified cars and what not but hey :P i hope the 3rd one is good, but with Bow wow in it :roll: i dont think itll be that great :lol:

firmabmxjp0.jpg

99/99 Crafting

86/85 Mining

He doesn't do sequels :? .
Chronicals of rid[bleep]?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi