high speed fletching method (for those who don't know)

ixfd64

I'm pretty sure that most experienced players know this method already. But quite a few of my friends didn't seem to know, so I thought I'd share this with those of you who didn't.

On the free version, many players chop willows for experience and sell them to the general stores. When there's a lot, willow logs sell for 12 gp each in the general stores.

You can then buy as much as you want on the free version.

After you fletch them, the stores will buy the unstrung longbows for 16 gp each. Not only could you level quickly, you can earn some cash too!

Enjoy!

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

hmm lol, i never thought of checkin the general stores for willow logs, :lol: good idea!

smallsig2.jpg

RS name- Lunar3klipse, banned 3-16-06: found out theres a new appeal system, I get an extra appeal, fingers crossed.

BTW: Ill give someone a serious dollar, if I can use more than 30kb for a sig size :/ its my hosting for crying out-loud.

Usually, the only general stores with Willow logs in them are f2p, so you would have to buy willows, switch to a members world, fletch them, switch back, and repeat.

or just bank them and only have to switch twice...

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Usually, the only general stores with Willow logs in them are f2p, so you would have to buy willows, switch to a members world, fletch them, switch back, and repeat.

or just bank them and only have to switch twice...

I did that to get 70 fletching!! =]

But I'd recommend bringing up woodcutting instead.

well do you cut down and fletch 3k logs in an hour??

cuz even if you sit there and buy them from the general store and put them in your bank you have 3k logs however you got them.

smallsig2.jpg

RS name- Lunar3klipse, banned 3-16-06: found out theres a new appeal system, I get an extra appeal, fingers crossed.

BTW: Ill give someone a serious dollar, if I can use more than 30kb for a sig size :/ its my hosting for crying out-loud.

Well, as people say, the speed of fletching is limited by the way you get logs. Buying them from the stores is faster than chopping them, although it's slower than buying them en masse from other players.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

I prefer to use yew longs for fletch exp, though I do use this trick for raising firemaking.

Yeah raising firemaking this way would be alot better idea.

wow, gratz and, wow thats ALOt of clicking, need some ice for your wrist?

smallsig2.jpg

It'd be ok if you could buy in note form. But then i just paid like 40 each for 15K willows to get me able to fletch yew longs.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.