The why game

dragonst0rm

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because if they weren't, you wouldn't be able to use the same video game to entertin you during more than one movie.

Why is it that, with all the fusion and energy happening in it, the sun never explodes?

well what is a when you think about it so lets all sing sing a song a hey hi dingle dangle hey hi hum with a hey hi dingle dangle hoooooooooooo......

pasty pink penguin pumpkin pie pickle pants

okay... I guess noone wants to answer that. Sooooooooooooo...

why do convieniant brick walls not fall on random people?

well what is a when you think about it so lets all sing sing a song a hey hi dingle dangle hey hi hum with a hey hi dingle dangle hoooooooooooo......

Because I set them up to fall on specific people, I wouldn't waste my time taking out random people....

What happened in the childhood of this poor emoticon :evil: to make it so mean and unhappy?

kongjy5.jpg

Thx to pink for ownage sig!

87/99 fletching, started 3/24/07

Break from RS 4/01/07 to 5/01/07

4,080,643/13,034,431

Because "Why" and "What" are th same thing to many people.

Why do many people think money is evil?

Because this thread is the only one I have bookmarked (Also I can't figure out how to make it stop e-mailing me after every reply).

Why does paint dry?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The word "Ent" was taken from Anglo-Saxon, where it means "giant". (Tolkien extracted the word from the Anglo-Saxon poetry fragments orÃÆÃâÃâþanc enta geweorc = "work of cunning giants" and eald enta geweorc = "old work of giants", which described Roman ruins; see Orthanc). In this sense of the word, Ents are probably the most ubiquitous of all creatures in fantasy and folklore, perhaps second only to dragons. The word Ent as it is historically used can refer to any number of large, roughly humanoid creatures, including, but not limited to, giants, trolls, orcs, and even Grendel from the poem Beowulf.

Why do people forget to make a wish in the corrupt a wish game?

Hmmm.. lets see... Superman has lazer vision, he has x-ray vision, he is invincible.. he can fly.... he gets the girl, and the only thing that can take away his powers is kryptonite.

Spiderman on the other hand can shoot webbing out of his hand.... he can climb vertical walls... and he gets the girl, his best friend gets her, he gets her again, he loses her, he gets her.. wtf? well.. he's not allergic to kryptonite....

Isn't it obvious who's better?

Why do people not see the glaring obvious even if it dances naked infront of them wearing Dobbly's tea coddy?

• 5 months later...

Le what?

why (how) does soldiers killing themselfs solve the worlds problems?

^that from a "calvin and hobbes" strip

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great