Sounds of Hell

Rivendell

http://amightywind.com/hell/aboutsounds.htm

Some russian scientist a few years ago were digging underground trying to get as close to the core as possible for research purposes, when they heard what would sound like millions and millions of people crying out for help. Not only did they hear the voices, they also recorded them too.

Unfortuently it is all true.

I wish it wasnt so, but my friend who showed me this was shown this in his class, the scientist who got this tape were not of any religious type what so ever, infact they were athiest, until now. (There testimony are on the first page)

these sounds are very disturbing, i even noticed a guy screaming for water.

People will hear what they want to hear. They'll see patterns in randomness. If consensus was that they really were sounds of hell then it would have been plastered all over the world news and everyone would be religious - but it isn't.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

People will hear what they want to hear. They'll see patterns in randomness. If consensus was that they really were sounds of hell then it would have been plastered all over the world news and everyone would be religious - but it isn't.

First of all, when your listening to something that you dont exactly know what to expect to hear, you just dont start listening to random things in your head, unless you have a mental problem. Plus, the second thing you said, is not true, theres been thousands and thousands of miracles recording from all around the world, but that isnt plastered all over the world, and everyone dosent turn "religious".

Sorry but I couldn't help laughing a little when I read this

Well I guess it's just what I believe, but Hell isn't literally a physical place at the center of the Earth. I think some people take the Bible too literally and when they think "heaven = up and hell = down" they think in the literal, physical sense, which I don't think is what the various authors of the Bible meant when they were talking about hell. But I guess that's a matter of theology.

But I agree with Anesthesia. And who's to say the people that heard people screaming in the recordings don't have some kind of mental thing going on?

Also, I would like to see the "thousands and thousands of miracles recording from all around the world."

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

First of all, when your listening to something that you dont exactly know what to expect to hear, you just dont start listening to random things in your head, unless you have a mental problem.

Oh right, so your posting this in a topic called "Sounds of Hell" doesn't count as causing people to expect to hear certain things? Nor does your saying you noticed a certain thing?

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

Ive heard it before... :roll:

Was posted here last year! :lol:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

First off I would like to say listening to the radio guy speaking on how disturbing these sounds were I was unsure whether or not to listen. After hearing these "disturbing" sounds. I am laughing to myself, from hearing those sounds you could basically interpret anything you want. The sounds are to distorted to accurately descrbe what they are, for all we know that is the noise that core of the earth makes, maybe because it is so hot that sound waves are distorted to make them sound like a really annoying high pitched sound.

To think these are the sounds of hell is ridiculus, I agree with kido14, hell isn't on this earth it is in a spiritual place.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

The guy speaking on the site sounds suspiciously like Microsoft Sam.

Oh yeah, by the way: http://www.snopes.com/religion/wellhell.htm

So true now that I think about it the voices are eerily similar. Good weblink Bubsa, just goes to show if you are trying to hear something that really isn't there you probably will. Mean while let me get back to purchase my plane ticket to Siberia :)

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

If you are referring to hell as recorded in the Bible, then you can't believe that tape. Right now, hell is in a spiritual dimension because spirits are...as the name sounds...spiritual. They are not bound by anything natural.

Besides, heaven does not equal up and hell equal down. They might be reversed. All we know is that they're in separate places in a separate dimension.

I'm currently transitioning from a Wizard to a Mage and a Priest to an Archpriest. Lol both are nonexistant in the top 25. Hopefully I can change that. :D

Guest AshKaYu

This is so ridiculous. I mean, that is similiar to saying Heaven is up where the stars are. It isn't. They are as far away as possible, and Earth is in the middle of them.

Ive heard it before... :roll:

Was posted here last year! :lol:

Yup

Lol...

I cant belive this...

They just random sounds, who want to hear people screaming and crying, hear, who dont, just dont hear...

I dont know why they keep this thing that hell is down and heaven is earth... Its because Stairway to Heaven (LZ)... because if is, stairs can go down too.... :P

And why not ask Jak what the sounds of hell, he is there *point at Location* :D

~~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

anyone ever see the movie "journey to the center of the earth"... lol were gunna be over-run by giant lizards.... and bio-luminecent rocks.

'The second surprise was the high temperature they discovered in the earth's center."

no [cabbage].. :\

Even if this is true (Which I doubt). What is the point of it?

Fear is not a good reason to convert to Christianity, and I don't want people thinking it is.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

I find it rather eerie... But, you can definately interpret it in many different ways. Sounds alot like the hallways in between classes at my school. :lol:

It just sounds like a distorted grinding to me? Just not much high pitched static *shrug*

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

I find it rather eerie... But, you can definately interpret it in many different ways. Sounds alot like the hallways in between classes at my school. :lol:

It just sounds like a distorted grinding to me? Just not much high pitched static *shrug*

I don't know... I can certainly make out what seems to be a woman screaming, and several other deeper voices. It seems to go in sort of a certain rhythm though, which makes me doubt that it's really people in hell.

3898000bYVcx.png

Kaylas school = hell (?) :?

Mine too :D

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

~komodo

Yes.... Oh yes.... :lol:

3898000bYVcx.png

~komodo

My school is a hell basically because you can hear teacher shouting out loudly all over the hallways...! and then everyone shouts and that annoying noise...

I think they recorded the Sounds Of Hell in my school! Its identical, :lol:

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

~komodo

My school is a hell basically because you can hear teacher shouting out loudly all over the hallways...! and then everyone shouts and that annoying noise...

I think they recorded the Sounds Of Hell in my school! Its identical, :lol:

~komodo

Everyone at my school feels the need to talk very very very loudly.... It gets quite annoying. No one really has any respect for personal space, and if you fell down, they'd surely step on you. We have lots of fights too. ^_^ So, yeah. It's hell. Especially when they run out of food while you're waiting in the lunch line! :x That happened to me today. :evil:

3898000bYVcx.png