Test your signature here! Max Size 500x250x150Kb

misterxman

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this pic on Google so I put it on photoshop and edited the name out and some more editing, am I allowed to use it? If I am, does it look good? What parts should I improve?

siggycopybq0.png

Sorry, you're now allowed to use that. It's a signature clearly made by someone for somebody else, and not you.

If you can find the original artist and ask him/her for permission and they agree, then you can use it. But otherwise, unfortunately not.

spacescenev24.jpg

^ I'm pretty sure that was made by etexblue a while ago. And like pryo said, since it wasn't made by or for you, using it would be against the rules.

I wouldn't recommend just Googling and editing/using images; you can never be sure who owns them and most of the things you find there are copyrighted. Instead, if you're looking for a signature, you could try requesting one at The Art Bazaar.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

I found this pic on Google so I put it on photoshop and edited the name out and some more editing, am I allowed to use it? If I am, does it look good? What parts should I improve?

siggycopybq0.png

Sorry, you're now allowed to use that. It's a signature clearly made by someone for somebody else, and not you.

If you can find the original artist and ask him/her for permission and they agree, then you can use it. But otherwise, unfortunately not.

Thank you, I'll try and find the artist, if I can. But if I can't I'll just forget about it.

tipitsiggy.png

siggycopybq0.png

Thank you, I'll try and find the artist, if I can. But if I can't I'll just forget about it.

Umm i cn make for you just go to the art bazzaar and click on my shop its caled Lil_Atzas graphics ;)

Testing btw.

oversized.jpg[/bads]