What a wonky time !

runesmithie

Did anyone here observe 1:02:03 04/05/06?

(Yes, the date is us centric, but for you other people, just wait until May 4th :P)

Going to be the last time in a looooooong while :P (Unless you cheat and observe 2:03:04 05/06/07) >.>

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

what are you nuts? its not 04/05/06 for a month :?
Yeah but silly americans have thier dates all backwards. they have mm/dd/yyyy instead of dd/mm/yyyy like everyone else in the world.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Yeah but silly americans have thier dates all backwards. they have mm/dd/yyyy instead of dd/mm/yyyy like everyone else in the world.

Canadians have it that way too :( when we ask what the date is, we generally would say "April 4th", not "the 4th of April"... it saves 2 words :P so we just end up writing our numeric dates in that order as well.

summerpngwy6.jpg

Guest GhostRanger

We're silly...we know... We're still using Standard instead of Metric for crying out loud! Our system of measurement is currently based on the size of a King's foot and random divisions... :P

Only north americans have mm/dd/yyyy type, I dont know anyother sountry that does it...

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

Only north americans have mm/dd/yyyy type, I dont know anyother sountry that does it...

~komodo

Actually quite a few countries write their dates like that. Well, mainly europian countries write it as dd/mm/yyyy. Some countries even have it as yyyy/mm/dd.

Meh, interesting time. Ill take an SS of my system clock when it happens. If I remember :o.

Ill also take an SS when it turns 6/6/'06. If we are all still alive by then :o

knkcopy.jpg

he said that in the original post. we realize the US uses everything backwards.

read about it yesterday, was going to stay up. ended up going to bed an hour and half earlier than normal because i was sick :(

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

~komodo

Actually quite a few countries write their dates like that. Well, mainly europian countries write it as dd/mm/yyyy. Some countries even have it as yyyy/mm/dd.

Meh, interesting time. Ill take an SS of my system clock when it happens. If I remember :o.

Ill also take an SS when it turns 6/6/'06. If we are all still alive by then :o

yyyy/mm/dd?

Intresting... its like backwards... lol

Why wouldnt we still alive untill 06/06/06? Its close....

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

i was in sculpture when they were talking about this. kinda cool that this happened and i didnt even realize it. if only cool nifty things would happen like this more often 8)

03:14:07 UTC on Tuesday, January 19, 2038

The year 2038 problem, when Unix systems run out of space in a signed 32 bit integer to store time :P

If you don't want to wait that long...

At 23:31:30 UTC on February 13, 2009, the Unix time reaches 1234567890 seconds. (This is also a Friday! )

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.