Do you love the country you live in?

woopidoo2

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe we're being manipulated, and feel fine.

I just think we realize there isn't a dam thing we can do right now.

The democrats aren't helping us out one bit.

We need a new party or something, but good luck with that nonsense.

I could deal with what Bush has done to America's image, but his ideas on education and other domestic issues are driving me mad.

They hardly make sense at all, and there's definitely better ways to make progress with our children. The new increase in testing is not going to help one bit, I know that much.

But like I've said, we're helpless really. I'm out of highschool now and I have no children, so I really have nothing to say about the mess education has become, especially when there's nothing I can do.

im from aussie and i couldnt have it anyother way, all my friends live in the same street, theirs parks and lakes arround me and i love it but one thing i do hate is people who dont care about the drout at the moment and do stuff like wash their driveways and using sprinkler all the time...... :x
Could just keep reporting them to your council untill they realise that green lawn of theirs isn't worth the $500 or so fine each time they get caught.

There's some guy in my street who doesn't give a cabbage about the restrictions. And because of that he's been fined just over 20 times in the last 3 years. $150 for the first one, $225 for the second and $300 for all the others.

Makes you wonder if he actually gives a toss :ugh: One day I swear I'm going to rip up his lawn so he's got nothing to water.

LOL :lol:

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]