Goodbye everyone:::Edited!!!!!!!!!!!Read the real story!!!!!

nman95

Any particular reason why? Did something personal happen, did you get scammed out of items, choose a poor investment, died with all of your items?

Normally when we see "Good bye" thread we get a story to help us appreciate what we have and help give you our condolences.

I really need to focus in on life now. The stress of doing all my schoolwork and getting it done is one reason other. I dont get enough excercise maybe 45-60 minutes a day. I need to get some more excercise. I am an A student, but my parents want me to get into a good college :roll: . I really want to start my own business. I will probably take a standard business class and spanish. I might play 1 hour every 2 or 3 days on a new account plasmomatix1, I just started, but other than that this has to be in the rearview mirror. Usually I play 2 or 3 hours a day. Just wanted to tell you.

Thanks to all

P.S.: sry about leaving you like that in my first post. My dad kicked me off th computer.

I really need to focus in on life now. The stress of doing all my schoolwork and getting it done is one reason other. I dont get enough excercise maybe 45-60 minutes a day. I need to get some more excercise. I am an A student, but my parents want me to get into a good college :roll: . I really want to start my own business. I will probably take a standard business class and spanish. I might play 1 hour every 2 or 3 days on a new account plasmomatix1, I just started, but other than that this has to be in the rearview mirror. Usually I play 2 or 3 hours a day. Just wanted to tell you.

Thanks to all

P.S.: sry about leaving you like that in my first post. My dad kicked me off th computer.

ohtrust me, youll be back. i quit 3 months ago for the same reasons you did, but i came back 3 months later ready for action. (partly because my reallive friends convinced me) you havent quite hit your unconcious mark, so i guarentee youll be back.

happiehour.jpeg

Has anyone read his Sig yet?

Guess you don't care if you break runescape rules, since your quitting, huh? :roll:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i