Rag and Bone Man-----10-Apr-2006

gaaaaap

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive killed like 30 ice giants no special bone yet.\

EDIT: 50+ still no bone

Yeah I'm thinking the ice giants at the blurite dungeon doesn't drop the bone so I'm going to go fight the ones in the wilderness for it.

EDIT: Yup first ice giant I killed in the wilderness gave ice giant ribs.

captain_poet.png

When i was getting my rat bone, i came across these two:

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/2827/who8pj.png

What quest are they from? :?

Rat catchers. A quite old quest.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

this was sort of a pointless quest. wouldnt it be easier to just burry bones and get the XP that way. Maybe there coming out with a big quest and this is a requirnment! :):)
Nope, you get a followup as soon as you have finished the quest.

Pirkka.png

signatureteksti.png

No bonuses

When somebody finishes the second part of it for 'high levels' (not that I can any longer trust Jagex's judgement considering the last two rewards from recent quests) please let me know about the reward.

where is vinegar :( :( :?:
In Draynor, talk to the new guy near the market stalls.

Pirkka.png

signatureteksti.png

No bonuses

Mk, here's what I found out. Thanks to that guy who re-posted the "wishlist" on here cuz as you give the odd old man the bones the creatures names get taken off the wishlist. and yes you must get all of the bones for the extra reward. I recommend lvl 60+ combat for this but im lvl 100 so my judgement might not be so hot.

Wolf - Wolves on White Wolf Mountain are fine, my 3rd kill up there. Note: probably only the wolves not the big wolves or giant wolves or whatever, kill what the lsit says to kill (*cough guy who tried killing black and baby black dragons cough*)

Bat - Yea, right south of quest start once you finish the quest you might as well grab one. 2nd kill or so.

Rat - Varrock Sewers, right when you climb down the ladder. 3rd kill.

Baby Blue Dragon - Haven't confirmed, but Taverley Dungeon is my guess.

Ogre - Feldip Hills, about my 6th kill there.

Jogre - From Tree Gnome Stronghold (If you did the quest that allows you to use the gnome gliders you're all set here) take the gnome glider to karamja and walk a bit west and you'll find more than enoguh Jogres here amongst snakes. 1st kill.

Zogre - If you haven't done the quest, you're going to have to do like... the first step fo Zogr Flesh Eaters. Go to Jiggig south of CastleWars and speak to Grish, then the troll guarding the barriers and he'll bust em down for you. Zogres are tough to kill if you don't have brutal arrows or whatever. Took me about 3 kills but when I meleed em I got diseased fast. If you're a high level don't worry about the orange splats. They reduce random skills by the number on em. I couldn't hit any higher than a 5 or 6 on these things so just ang in there, they don't deal much damage.

Mogre - ??? Haven't found these yet.

Dagganoth - ??? I'm not much of a waterbirth person but probably there... I'm one of the few lvl 100's who don't know anything about these things.

Snake - Karamja in f2p territory in between the lobster catching area and the volcano. 1st or 2nd kill.

Zombie - Varrock Sewers, after you get your rat bone just keep going deeper till you get to the section with the three zombie spawns and have fun. 7th kill or so.

Werewolf - Canifis. You should know what to do. Have fun with these, took me about 15 kills.

Moss Giant - Varrock Sewers, after you get the rat and zombie bones keep going to the moss giants. 9th kill or so.

Fire Giant - My guess is Baxtorian Falls... it's a popular spot but I haven't confirmed it yet.

Ice Giant - The Ice Giants in the blurite cave DO NOT work... not to mention it's a pain down there becasue ice warriors are agressive and it's single combat. You're gonna want to get the ice giants on White Wolf Mountain. Bring a pickaxe with you as you must mine the rocks blocking the ladders. Take the south-east ladder then head west and climb the first ladder. Tada. 3 kills. (If you don't count the 200 at the blurite cave :wink: )

Terrorbird - In the Tree Gnome Stronghold, south of the Gnomeball pitch there's an enclosure loaded with them. They're level 28. 1st kill.

Ghouls -???

Troll - Probably the ones on Trollheim thoguh I haven't confirmed.

Seagull - ??? Port Sarim? I don't remember where I saw em last.

Undead Cow - West of the Ectofuntus and East of Canifis near the farm patch. 2nd kill.

Experiment - Have to start the Fenkenstrain quest to gain access to the experiments. If you follow the quest guide you'll know where they are. 5th kill.

Rabbit - ???

Baby Basilisk - ??? <-- Obviously

Massive Desert Lizard - ??? Desert? :idea:

Cave Goblin - ??? Cave? :idea:

Vulture - ??? Desert? :idea:

Jackal - ??? I dunno.

~The_Maverick

Ghoul - West of the gates into Mort Myre

Cave Goblin - THe Lost Tribe quest cave

Massive Desert Lizard - Slayer Monster south west of Uzer (clay golem place)

Baby Basilisk - I believe it has been changed to a normal Basilisk

Vulture - no clue

Jackal - no clue

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

The vultures are right next to the wonderer from icthilans little helper ( I'm sorry I'm not good with freaky high preasts' names :wink: ) and for those of you who havn't done that quest, just go west of the agility perimid. :wink:

nirvana6101.png

My up and coming noob

If a tree fell on a mime in a forest, would anyone care?