Easter Event Guide!

TheLeader

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note that you can grab all the easter eggs needed if you repeat it this way: Grab a egg downstairs go up the chut grab a egg there go back grab a egg.. Probly a bug but worked for me

This was broken badly, but its fixed! yippie.

Truth: When prayer is activated, then you morph into a egg, the prayer will stay active whilst you do not loose any prayer level. (This is usless really, and probally a bug, because you cannot attack of not attack whilst in combat.)

*cough* rapid heal *cough*

I can bust your myth about the wildy. You simply get unmorphed when attacked, you are not invulnerable.

yeah well what if u in lvl 40 wildy no telle runes in the middle of a plateau with no one around just turn into an egg with rapid heal and u dont need food or the risk of going back just sit there read forums until you are done you still have full prayer so it helps quite a but

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

How do i use the "Rabbit Hop" Emote?? Ive got the ring and alot of the magic eggs that turn u into a rabbit and turn you back i just want to know how do use the Emote? Can some1 plz tell me?

Rightofwrong.png

How do i use the "Rabbit Hop" Emote?? Ive got the ring and alot of the magic eggs that turn u into a rabbit and turn you back i just want to know how do use the Emote? Can some1 plz tell me?

Just click on the "player controls" tab in the lower right hand corner of your RuneScape screen (same place where walk/run is toggled) and scroll down to the bottom of the Emote Animations list.

1st post! :D

i still dont understand how the ring works in thw wildy. it seems really dumb, but then again if it turns you into a Yellow dot Your not as likely to be seen and pked. i guess i would probably stop the egg in the ground if seen someone hiding, wouldnt that crush there head? sorry im mean. lol

mysig11sv5.png

Ok , i just found out this is an AMAZING disadvantage for those who cant get the eggring.

example: mage comes along, sees an egg, hoping it will be a full rune dude.

WHam its an full black dhide noob with karil xbow and shoots the mage to smithereens.

SUPRISE ATTAX PLOX? :shock:

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite