Another Story about a Nice Person

Erk02

Just a few days ago, i met a guy who was quitting as i was shouting "Buying teeth half key 40k!!" in falador east bank in word 2. I see a trade offer from a guy who puts rune boots, 3.7k fires, 22 rings of recoil, and dragon scimitar. I'm like "stupid noob, I'm not looking for a bank sale im buying a half key.." I'm about to type this when he clicks accept and im like, "Omgd. Hes trying to make fun of me.." so i click accept too, just to play along. Second screen, I'm just waiting for him to decline and say "lol uber-n00b!!11one" when i see, "Other player has accepted. What the--? hes giving me 600k worth of stuff? So i click accept and hes like "ty :) "

"why did you just give me that?"

"i'm quitting"

"Dude! don't quit!" *I try to trade him his stuff back* *he ignores my offer*

"fine, i'll keep this just when you come back be sure to come back and ill give you 600k (thats what the stuff added up to)"

" Nah, keep it." and he runs to fally park..(this is world 2 so i cant find him anywhere.

Before i chase him i add him so i remember his name. Alas, he has chat on friends and i cannot see him anywhere in the park. After 30 minutes of futile searching, i lose hope and decide to call it a day.

The reason i wanted to post this was because i was just reading socc mastas story and i remebered Lessters' story about the dwindling amount of good people in RS. Thank you for reading.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Never get sick of reading this kind of thing. :) Thanks for the post.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Sorry I like a story with a really good bad guy in it I'm afraid :)

Gratz on free stuff but to be honest I spend all my play time talking to nice people. Just meet someone nice and add them, that way seing something good happen is not such a suprise.

I have 70+ Bird Nests from people just handing them over when I hit 80 herb :) It helps to be nice to people.

- My skills are now really, really lame ! Time to fix that! -

nice story, too bad he's quiting, cuz we need more people like him

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

Runescape is full of nice people, it isn't that hard to find them.

But people like these are extra special and I think we should all aspire to be like them. (Maybe not giving away our free stuff but you know what I mean!)

I do good needs for no reasons. thats why i have too many friends :lol: Went to edge and dropped like 50 addy boots and 20 lava battles. All i could see was " OMG SILENT U OWN!!!!". After this...people were asking to buy sharks...everyone who wanted to buy sharks i quickly traded and gave them 100. Someone said..."dang i need 100k for this (something?)" Gave them 100k. About 100 people added me o.0. Made me feel so good...just love it. All whips ive gottem so far from abbys (10) since 85 slayer has all been given out or sold to buy friends stuff. I also cleaned my bank of useless stuff to me now ( highman masks..granite shield...headbands..other stuff) and gave to the first low lv i seen that looked like a hard worker. ( gave to a guy that was smithing and mining, good worker :) ) Yes...im a good natured person :oops:

i give this post, and all of the nice people in RS

two thumbs up.

*two thumbs up, followed by air guitar*

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

This great feedback shows that no matter how poorly you write a story you really can't ruin a good person. :lol:

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Love to read about how people enjoy RS, not about how they find it annoying... I mean... why play it otherwise?

sigstuff4qe.png

I don't know what it is, but something keeps telling me you "own"?

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"

I try to be as nice as i can. Someone asks to buy one law rune.. i GIVE them 10.

Yesterday a guy needed a fire rune... so i gave im 1k fire runes.

I give noobs ammounts of money when they look poor.

I just try to keep good vibes moving...

Long since retired.

Jeez, someone posts a topic about someone else being nice and suprise suprise someone like Silentone64 gives us an essay on how much of a good natured person he is, even though on his other post, someone with a different opinion gets flamed to hell.

Wait for someone else to blow your trumpet please.

- My skills are now really, really lame ! Time to fix that! -

Jeez, someone posts a topic about someone else being nice and suprise suprise someone like Silentone64 gives us an essay on how much of a good natured person he is, even though on his other post, someone with a different opinion gets flamed to hell.

Wait for someone else to blow your trumpet please.

Hey, he's just commenting on how he likes to do things for people, and to make rs a better place.

personnaly, all the rune scimmys i get from fire giants, I give to some low lvl that's just about to get 40 att. It gives them something to strive for 8)

"How you act when no one is looking is the clearest indicator of the strength or depravity of your true character. "

yeah, he's deffinetly a little excited...dont worry its not a glitch...d legs are meant to stretch in that area for that reason.

the other day i got bored and alched my whole bank except runes and arrows, and i ended up with 378k. so i go to fally east and say "follow me for a chance at 100k!" and wait until about 5 people were behind me, and i go to the fally park fence and tell them to wait on one side, and i run to the other and say "first to trade me gets it!" so two of them take off and one wins by .0001 of a second so i give him the 100k. but the other guy was all sad so i go to the bank and get 100k for him too :D them this random guy sees im giving away money and asks for some so i give him 100k too =] anyways i go back to the bank and give the rest away... then the first guy comes back to me saying he lost his 100k and begging for 100k more. so i call him a mega noob and get all the peeps i gave money to yelling at him lol.... so now i'm mining with an addy pic trying to got some money... thanks to anyone that read all that...

and btw i've never been a member

bob+man728.png

well i assume im nice, some guy was buying 500 laws i gave him 1k for the price of 500, i gave 15k (i was lvl 40 so i thought it was heaps) away to the 1st person i could see :wink:

barrowsmnoob,the%20system33.gif

Currently saving for 92 gp.

I have 70+ Bird Nests from people just handing them over when I hit 80 herb Smile It helps to be nice to people.

hey if you need more i got like 5 in my bank pm me im no where close to 80 herblore

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!