Ranged Idea!

Sargas

My idea is to add Pistols and Rifles to Runescape.

Here is how it works:

They would be part of the ranged skill.

Pistol

Range Requirement lvl 40

Single shot and it take 5 seconds to reload.

Starting Damage: 5

Extra damage is added depending on your +ranged items you wear.

Rifle

Range Requirement lvl 60

Single Shot and it take 10 seconds to reload.

Starting Damage: 10

Same thing applies as the pistol, the more +ranged items you have the better the damage.

For ammo on both you have a different Ammo Mould.

Shot Mould

Makes 12 ball shots from 1 steel bar.

It is a rough idea but some suggestions are accepted.

Also there will be many types of pistols and rifles.

Could be either F2P or P2P, but most likely P2P.

Rightofwrong.png

For the last time, RUNESCAPE HAS NO TIME SCALE. Were their sinks and plumbing in medieval Britain, for smeg's sake?

You need to chill out man, I was just sayin it has a medieval feel to it, which it does...doesnt it?

btw, I dont believe i said that it was medieval Britain.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

I don't know... I personally think it might take away from the feel of RS, as mentioned. Yea, it doesn't have a time frame. But it is, generally speaking, a medieval-fantasy game. Guns and pistols would just change it.

I mean, in our world guns obseleted (for the most part) bow and arrows, and a little later swords.

For the last time, RUNESCAPE HAS NO TIME SCALE. Were their sinks and plumbing in medieval Britain, for smeg's sake?

You need to chill out man, I was just sayin it has a medieval feel to it, which it does...doesnt it?

But you were implying it wouldn't fit into a time scale which I, Jagex and many others have said doesn't even exist. Your post was void, my post was void, the fact that we're even discussing guns in Runescape make this whole thread void.

But you were implying it wouldn't fit into a time scale which I, Jagex and many others have said doesn't even exist. Your post was void, my post was void, the fact that we're even discussing guns in Runescape make this whole thread void.

I was talking about the general atmosphere of the game, I was just using the word medieval to describe what I thought RS was like. And im not disputing that RS doesnt have a specific time frame but like Kewl said RS is a medieval-fantasy game.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

if runescape doesnt hav a time scale why not have rocket launchers or maybe a freakin mech,why not a tank.

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

Guest AshKaYu

if runescape doesnt hav a time scale why not have rocket launchers or maybe a freakin mech,why not a tank.

Then why DO we have banks and importing laws? They aren't there because Jagex didn't put them there. That's like asking why don't we have this smiley :idea: in the game.

he's right, I mean dragons where already exterminated in the medieval ages :wink:

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

If you want a game with guns and tanks, go play some war game. Runescape does have a Medieval feel to it. You can say it doesnt have a time frame, but before you do, go online and look around.

Castles. Kings. Princes. Swords. Bows and Arrows. Dragons. Magic.

All of those and more all come from a Medevial/Fantasy setting. Guns just wouldn't fit in....

no it aint medieval!

its medieval fantasy!

and it would really ruin the view of runescape

guns and all gunpowder weaponry wouldnt go well...

except for bombs :D

that just be strange seeing somebody out trying to kill a dragon with a gun...

it does have a mediveal feel to it get over it!

if you have to go ask jagex what kind of age it is in...

Dr_Brinner.png

no it aint medieval!

its medieval fantasy!

and it would really ruin the view of runescape

guns and all gunpowder weaponry wouldnt go well...

except for bombs :D

that just be strange seeing somebody out trying to kill a dragon with a gun...

it does have a mediveal feel to it get over it!

if you have to go ask jagex what kind of age it is in...

Why do you say it isnt Medieval, then a line down you say its Medieval Fantasy? ITS THE SAME THING!!!!!

:shock: ya but members only

and cannons are not gunpowder age.... but more before guns

even though they use gun powder

Cannons were used by the English at the battles of Crecy in 1346, guns were invented in the same century. Gun powder was invented centuries before either of them.

Cannons were used by the English at the battles of Crecy in 1346, guns were invented in the same century. Gun powder was invented centuries before either of them.

Thanks for the History lesson. And here I was thinking I had escaped from school for a week. :roll:

Thanks for the History lesson. And here I was thinking I had escaped from school for a week. :roll:

Lol, I'm pretty sure that Jagex stated on RSB that they weren't going to be taking any gun suggestions. So basically, this thread is walking right into a dead end.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

dont they already have a cannon??

and that things to shoot frogs with... from mep1 or 2...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined