help me figure out what i got for easter...EDITED!!!!!!!

sparky697

hey guys. my mom keeps bragging about what she got me and she swears i wont be able to figure it out. she has told me that it's fairly new in the marketplace, it's black, it's around $100, it starts with an "a" and ends with an "r", and it "can have a 2 in it." post here what you guys think.

i want to prove her wrong.

okay i just got new news from the neighbor.

its around $100, maybe a little more

the general classification of the item starts with a c, my mom's a and r was just what you can use it for or something

abc warehouse, best buy, and circuit city all sell it. (if not from U.S., all of those stores are mainly electronic stores)

i asked him if it was a computer, camcorder, camera, and he said i'm on the right track...

and by the way, we dont get a crap load of gifts for easter, we just get 1 or 2. it's in no way like christmas, its just this is how my father and mother did it when they were younger.

diabl0_915.png

But that isn't prooving her wrong.

That is asking people on an online message board for help and then telling her the answer.

You're a liar.

Ahh well I will try and figure it out. I don't know as of now. :)

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

I don't like how people get easter presents now... Next you'll be getting St. Patrick's day presents. They have presents for all occasions now and it is getting stupid.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

Some people get bikes, and iPods, and PSP's and whatnot for easter :o

Some peoples' parents have more money than sense. Either that or they're trying to buy love :D

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

i want to prove her wrong.

By asking us the answer to the question, you are only proving your mother right. Since you can't figure it out, you are asking us. So you will not prove your mother wrong, we will.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Some people get bikes, and iPods, and PSP's and whatnot for easter :o

Some peoples' parents have more money than sense. Either that or they're trying to buy love :D

That's what I say. All my friends are getting Easter presents, and I get an easter basket. That's all I want. I really wonder what will happen when such people journey out into the world after they graduate high school, how they'll get on.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

Let's not all be talking about how absurd presents for easter are. He already said he realizes it isn't normal, and that it's just a tradition his parents grew up into.

summerpngwy6.jpg

He already said he realizes it isn't normal, and that it's just a tradition his parents grew up into.

Yeah that was his edit after the comments though :P I've honestly never heard of it before.

sig2ho7.jpg

I think he should just shut up and be surprised when he gets it instead of spoiling the fun. But that's just me.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

im getting a bike for easter :?

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]