What is your IQ?

AznElliot518

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took one a few months ago, it took a long time, over a spoan of a few days.......lets just say im a genius (score: 171)

Pity. As a genius I would have thought you would have noticed the time limit.

Ka-doumdoum-tshhh!

Bubsa in the house :D!

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

I took one a few months ago, it took a long time, over a spoan of a few days.......lets just say im a genius (score: 171)

Ka-doumdoum-tshhh!

Real IQ tests have varying times

The one I took in 3rd or so grade took ~3 hours

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Uh, yeah I know smithie; I even posted a bunch about it a few pages earlier. I just pointed at good remark Bubsa made.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Ka-doumdoum-tshhh!

Time is extremly important in IQ tests, thats practically what they're testing for. An extemly crude example of their grading system works like: (# correct / age) / Time

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

Ka-doumdoum-tshhh!

Time is extremly important in IQ tests, thats practically what they're testing for. An extemly crude example of their grading system works like: (# correct / age) / Time

I'm just saying they could have done different segments over several days

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Does anyone else feel like this should be locked? The only result we get here is people bragging about how fantastic they are and on the other side the people who haven't lost their common sense and realise an IQ test isn't this simple.

heinzny2.jpg

Does anyone else feel like this should be locked? The only result we get here is people bragging about how fantastic they are and on the other side the people who haven't lost their common sense and realise an IQ test isn't this simple.

Don't you be a right wing moralist :P Lets watch people complaining :wink:

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

this thing is wrong cause a few years ago on diff test i got 130 and now it says i got 70! :shock:

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

my IQ a month ago was 168 (genius for my age)

on this it says its 56 (lower grade)

its off by loads....

EyeDisturb.gif

Pto6's Ultimate Blog!

Any of those pics will take you to my blog.

If you wanna ask me a question PM me on here or on RS.

<!-- m -->http://youtube.com/godofwar3999<!-- m -->

Ok um sorry for that spelling error, I know how to spell span, but I was just typing fast, one mistake and I'm dubbed lieing. Also it was a few sections over a span of a couple days... :roll:

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."