Why can't we...

dude24052405

Why can't we put our shield on the other hand.

I mean that is mean for all the left handers out there who want there bow, wepon or shield on the other hand.

Another thing is why can't we trade firelighter that make your fire colorful.

Why can't we pick our three items when we die. I mean what if you have a lvl 3 clue and you end up keeping a ring of dule or something and lose your clue.

O and whats with the prices of every thing. this always happens to me but i dont know about you. You are merchanting and you buy something like a d med for 900k and you turn around and try to sell it for more for me i was going for 1 mill. Then you learn it is only worth 800k. now it is 750k. the same thing happend to me with a d b ax and a obby cape and more.

If you have questions post them here.

If you know the answers please post here.

Peace 8)

RsWelcome.jpg

dude24052405.png

Dude24052405.png

Can't do the left hand thing 'cause the layout on the equiped items page is layed out right handed.

Can't trade fire lighters because people would overprice them.

Can't pick the three items because that adds to the fun

Can't control prices because you're not god, well I hope not.

put him in jail

Then i'll just wait for him to drop the e-soap

I mean that is mean for all the left handers out there who want there bow, wepon or shield on the other hand.

This could be implemented, possibly at the makeover mage?

I dunno, Jagex justs wants them to be nontradeable.

Why can't we pick our three items when we die. I mean what if you have a lvl 3 clue and you end up keeping a ring of dule or something and lose your clue.

Because this would make the wildy completely unbalanced. Imagine someone with 4 items priced over a whip: you pk him, only to find he decided to keep his whip. It's just not fair. Don't bring anything into the wildy you're not willing to lose.

O and whats with the prices of every thing. this always happens to me but i dont know about you. You are merchanting and you buy something like a d med for 900k and you turn around and try to sell it for more for me i was going for 1 mill. Then you learn it is only worth 800k. now it is 750k. the same thing happend to me with a d b ax and a obby cape and more.

You just didn't merch fast enough. The prices don't change every 3 seconds. You can't really buy an obby cape for 400k, wait a week, then try and sell it for 450k. It may be 350k by then.

how would u implement a system where u can choose what you keep? When you die a screen comes up and you choose which 3 items. The person then has t owait for you to pick, nope, i dont think that it could be possible

w4M8t.png

That left handed point is quite interesting, I never thought about that before. I guess Jagex probably would include that in the future, its just the time of reprogramming things I guess.

Lots of animation sequences would need to be re-written, emotes etc.

Also on that point you would need to add people that are ambidextrous and can change which side the sheild goes on, which would add even more extra reprogramming. Something I'm sure they will eventually get around to. Maybe.

lastsupper.png

about the left handed weps and stuff, jagex is keeping with the medieval theme (though the theme dwindles...) warrior's which were left handed were more likely to die than those who used their right hands because those using the left would have their shield in the right, which wouldnt cover their hearts as effectively as a shield in the left hand.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

about the left handed weps and stuff, jagex is keeping with the medieval theme (though the theme dwindles...) warrior's which were left handed were more likely to die than those who used their right hands because those using the left would have their shield in the right, which wouldnt cover their hearts as effectively as a shield in the left hand.

It wouldn't matter, your heart is in the middle of your chest.

ur hearts in the left side...

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

how would u implement a system where u can choose what you keep? When you die a screen comes up and you choose which 3 items. The person then has t owait for you to pick, nope, i dont think that it could be possible

you choose it before hand :roll:

happiehour.jpeg

ur hearts in the left side...

Lol Yeh. Middle Left.

and if you were left handed in the Midagers your a WITCH! so we Kill you, because your different. See there you go i answer you question thats suppost to be in rants!

mysig11sv5.png

Ummmm.... Your heart is DEFINETLY on the left side of ur chest. Feel both sides for beating sometime, and u will see that I am right. I always am. 8)

- EDR 98% of teenagers have been drunk or around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels

I'm left handed and use my right hand for weaponry like my switch blade and stuff...

penguinesigrq6.png

well still the bows should be in the other hand cuz right handed people have their bow in the left hand so they can pull with the right hand.

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p