Grave Digger

Taito2004

Is it just me or does the grave digger random happen way too often?

I'm currently slicing my way through my second lot of 150 fire giants, and i've had this event for the 4th time today.. only time i've ever had it since it was released and ive had 4 times in burying like what, 200 big bones? :S ..Im totally sick of it! :D

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Lol 36 frog tokens in my bank and 6 princess outfits, finally got the freaky forester today at the abby's 1'st. time. Trade you the grave digger for the sandwich lady, I swear that women follows me every where I go. Still trying to figure out a way how I can kill her :lol:

queenvalerie.png

Lol 36 frog tokens in my bank and 6 princess outfits, finally got the freaky forester today at the abby's 1'st. time. Trade you the grave digger for the sandwich lady, I swear that women follows me every where I go. Still trying to figure out a way how I can kill her :lol:

sw lady isnt a rare rondom... and frogs arnt even...

i hate it, that i only have 1 camo and freaky forester...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

When I heard how supposedly easy it is to get, I spent some time giant killing to see if it really was common. I didn't get it once in about 200 giants.

I've had varying luck with getting random events though. The only 'rare' one I've had recently was a drill demon. Believe it or not, I have never had a sandwich lady come after me...

Beigo.png

Leo is an awesome event to get while training any place with keepable drops. You get a FREE BANK TRIP without having to waste time nor tele. Bank all your drops and get back to training with a new emote or some nifty threads. 8)

I WISH that I could get Leo consistently while training... I have gotten him once while getting the 28 bones for rag/bone man but never while training.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!