My life, "Kill Life" his life

Kill_Life

Warning: Long story, but nice story!

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m feeling to tell a story: My story.

In my story everybody will recognize himself.

The beginning.

I learned about Runescape at school in the library. As you can see, itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s good for somethingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ However I saw a friend playing Runescape, I had nobody who teached me the game, I all had to learn it myself.

When I came home, I remembered the website and tried to learn.

- Create New Account

- Play Game

I guess I have to choose: ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅCreate New AccountÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Yeah, that brings me back. I remember my first character, went through tutorial island. Then decided to go to varrock somehow ended up on the hobgoblin pennisula south of the crafting guild. I was so devastated that I had died, and lost all my loot, (tinderbox few hundred gps, chisel, etc) That I quit. I have never been on that account since, I forgot the pass.

Lol I remember those days of learning everything for the first time. I was so proud of myself when I found another way to the desert without paying 10 gp.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

Yeah, that brings me back. I remember my first character, went through tutorial island. Then decided to go to varrock somehow ended up on the hobgoblin pennisula south of the crafting guild. I was so devastated that I had died, and lost all my loot, (tinderbox few hundred gps, chisel, etc) That I quit. I have never been on that account since, I forgot the pass.

Lol I remember those days of learning everything for the first time. I was so proud of myself when I found another way to the desert without paying 10 gp.

Nice old times, try to ask the pass back at jagex, always fun to get on an old account you didn't know he still excisted.

I added him and asked if I could buy a Rune 2h from him. He said I could buy it for 10k Logs. I taught that was pretty cheap... now I know he scammed me for 350kÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

...Anyways, thanks to him, I had 68 woodcutting :).

One day I logged in. Everything was gone! I was scammed...

...After all I had to thank the Scammer, thanks to him I had a new, better start.

...Thanks mister scammer, and all other people who supported me trough my Runescape-Experience.

Buddy, you've got one of the best attitudes I've had the pleasure of seeing!

It's actually kind of strange to see someone with such a positive attitude have such a dark RS name... :wink:

Nice story, reminds me about my early days. Mine lots, I was always mining until I found a bigger world, and I had 67 mining ever since. (unil the other day when i got 68 ) I ogt hacked too, but it also was a better start as well. Again, Nice story :)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Nice story, easy written and not hard to read.

Your career seems to have many ups and downs, but remember, when you're in a down, there's always an up! :P

Not if it is a bottomless pit 8)

Anyway, a nice little story there. I did find your title a bit confusing at first.

It is nice to see someone made a recovery from being hacked instead of saying something like 'fr33 st00f plx'.

Great story. Not only did you/do you have a great attitude, but you did everything on your own. Very impressive.

You also seem very much like myself. I no longer play for myself, but I like helping out new players in f2p and giving away free items and money. I am around your level, too (84). You do have more money than I do, however, but that's alright. Most of mine goes to others, anyway. :)

I'd love to chat ingame. My username is Jabraulter.

panoramiadk9.gif

10/10 dude.. likewise i died too when i first reach lumby.. got killed by goblins.. lol.. i have no armour no food.. onli a bronze hatchet, tinder box..

another time i got pked.. i lost my way and ventured due north.. :lol:

admire ur spirit not to give up when u are being hacked.. take care of ur computer though.. cheerz

Ty for the interest.

Abra, I'll add you, however I'm semi-retired and helping some others...

So I'm not always online (not like it used to be :wink: )