What are you listening to right now!?

xenogold

One Last time - Dream Theater

I got this stuck in my head earlier today in band. My instructors always say "Okay, one last time!" when going through reps, so it always reminds me of this song. When we do basics they often bring up constant motion and i then have to go home and listen to that XD

Circle Takes the Square-Kill the Switch.

Have you listened to the Nervous Light Of Sunday?

You might like them if you haven't.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I've been listening to circle takes the square for a couple years now lol, I have every single bit of recorded music by them, I have a circle takes the square logo as my avvy, and I used to have circle takes the square lyrics in my siggy, but thanks for the suggestion. I absolutely adore circle takes the square, by far one of my favorite bands.

iwrotehaikusaboutcannibalisminyouryearbook-discography

terrible name for a band, great music though.

I've been listening to circle takes the square for a couple years now lol, I have every single bit of recorded music by them, I have a circle takes the square logo as my avvy, and I used to have circle takes the square lyrics in my siggy, but thanks for the suggestion. I absolutely adore circle takes the square, by far one of my favorite bands.

No, the band. Nervous Light of Sunday.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

hm, I'll go look for them. I thought you were talking about the song by circle takes the square, lol. D:

rofl, they're japanese, and sound like some other band I know, very similar to them, I can't remember who though, they're not bad from what I've heard so far, thanks for the suggestion.

hm, I'll go look for them. I thought you were talking about the song by circle takes the square, lol. D:

Some people say Circle Take the Square named their song after the band. Not sure though. Here is their Last.Fm

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Some people say Circle Take the Square named their song after the band. Not sure though. Here is their Last.Fm

I never did figure out how to work last.fm. I'm on their myspace right now. I'd assume they named their band after the circle takes the square song, but I'm not sure when nervous light of sunday started up, so I wouldn't know.

Nervous Light of Sunday was formed before the song was made.

They released their first demo in 2003.

The album which the song Nervous Light of Sunday was on came out in 2004.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Hmm, could be that circle takes the square named the song after the band, or it's just coincidence. anywho, I'll download an album by them, listen to them some more later.

The Black Dahlia Murderer-Nocturnal(album)

Hmm, could be that circle takes the square named the song after the band, or it's just coincidence. anywho, I'll download an album by them, listen to them some more later.

The Black Dahlia Murderer-Nocturnal(album)

Yeah, I suppose it doesn't really mater.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Us by Regina Spektor

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Not listening to anything atm, but I was listening to Paradise City by Guns 'n' Roses. :)

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber