What are you listening to right now!?

xenogold

The fan on my laptop. I got quite a headache atm :(.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Queen of my Ecstacy - Dave Simon

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I thought I was out after that, but I better increase my lead so future generations can say 'Damn, that Dax guy posted in that thread for no reason a lot.'

Tear You Apart, by She Wants Revenge.

That bassline alone is the best thing since sliced bread. Then the rest of the song falls on top and now we have a song I've played a hundred times this week. 

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

he wasnt even that cool

I think RATM was his jam, wasn't it? Or he had a RATM sig for a while or something? I don't know, they're linked in my mind.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

This is honestly not a bad album, but I'm so, so, so close to giving up on this band. They clearly have the talent to produce amazing albums, but they just can't get there. They're just so frustrating and it's not even worth it.

Like this is seriously a legit song, but even it falls flat at times, and that's the closest they've gotten to holding it together for one damn song.