What do you collect (+ pics)

Kill_Life

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been mining a lot of Iron in the Wilderness for XP lately. Going from Lvl 78-79 Mining got me 3 more Frog Tokens. Now I have 53, not including the first 2 I had exchanged for an outfit which I later dropped for more bank room.

frog536id.png

Gaelforcwynd.png

untitled5jv.png

I started it from killing imps and those elemental wizard guys south of Falador, then some friends started donating them also.

I never plan on using them to get runecraft exp, I just like having them. :D

160vy.png

I collect weeds :) lol. i donno why but i do. I guess bc i think ial be needing it for compost at a later date. Whenever i see it on the ground i take it. So far i have 545 weeds lol.

thats a lot of weed :D

tinderboxes, got 63 at the moment, but i like to have a small stock of all the basic items (hammers, chisels, tinderboxes)

I trade tinderboxes for your hammers if you want, I have about 60 of them

this is not a swap shop for useless items :D :D

gizmo2k5.png

tinderboxes, got 63 at the moment, but i like to have a small stock of all the basic items (hammers, chisels, tinderboxes)

I trade tinderboxes for your hammers if you want, I have about 60 of them

this is not a swap shop for useless items :D :D

Maybe, maybe not...

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Well, I used to collect rune full helms when I was training ranged on Greater Demons, I have ~23 in bank.

I once had a quite large cape collection, but I had to clear my bank so it had to go. :(

So now I'm only collecting skill items: runes, arrows and herblaw stuff mostly, they sit in the bank, waiting for to be used.

Pro Einari (level-119)

Attack 97 Strenght 99 Defence 90 Hits 96

On a break, again.

I've been mining a lot of Iron in the Wilderness for XP lately. Going from Lvl 78-79 Mining got me 3 more Frog Tokens. Now I have 53, not including the first 2 I had exchanged for an outfit which I later dropped for more bank room.

frog536id.png

Your bank is strangley related to mine. At first when I saw yours I thought it was mine!

06may15151lm.png

Good day sir, how may I help you?

Id like to access my bank account please.

Certainly sir.

theres someone who collects chef's hats, but i forgot his name. he has more than 1k hats, i suggest to search him. i collect nothing on rs, except for money :oops:

This is mummi, a member of the OoC. He is now at around 2150 or so hats. i collect hats as well, but i am at only 200 or so. also i collect cabbage as i am a reqruit of the OoC(going for acolyte status)

also i collect hammers and bronze picks. i'm at about 1k of each

theres someone who collects chef's hats, but i forgot his name. he has more than 1k hats, i suggest to search him. i collect nothing on rs, except for money :oops:

The guys name is Mummi and hes a 1337 guy. I collect cabs and tinderboxes.

You're high ranked member of the OoC, I think it's normal for you to collect cabbages :D

Actually, Shadow isn't even in the OoC =P

The Order of Cabbage's Cabbage stands at 1,100,000+

I myself picked the 1,000,000th cabbage :D

Contact Blackbane or go to the Cabbage Patch World 7 for proof :)

Ooh, the 1 000 000th Cabbage, congratz.

Eek that was a typo. I meant to say 1 100 000th cabbage. Blackbane picked the Millionth :D

sorry for the double post but i have to :oops:

Batty can you tell me why no one posted it on the site? I always did want to know who picked that millionth cabbage. well anyways, we are really at much over 1,100,000 as people are picking all day and we can pick around 1k+ each day :shock: