sandwich lady-lol

yougotcot

sandwich lady came up and asked me to pick out a bread roll for myself, but despite living in north america i was clueless what it was so i chose something that looked like bread. now i have to walk all the way back to fally...

i think jagex should try and make the random events effective like evil bob, etc, but try not to make them challenge my vocabulary...

its still confusing

and everything else in there looked like a kebab :(

You learned from your mistakes. Now the next time you'll see her you'll know what the "bread" is. :D

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Actually I had trouble with identifying the bread roll also. Even though I know what a bread roll looks like irl. :?

She teled me to north of Faly from the rouges den the other day. At least it wasn't too far walk back.

sig2ho7.jpg

My friend had no idea what a baguette was. Frankly, neither did I, but all I've taken are pies and chocolate bars :P Lucky me :roll:

baguettes are probably the easiest to distinguish out of the lot. They are long thin bits of bread. :P

sig2ho7.jpg

My friend had no idea what a baguette was. Frankly, neither did I, but all I've taken are pies and chocolate bars :P Lucky me :roll:

baguettes are probably the easiest to distinguish out of the lot. They are long thin bits of bread. :P

Yep, and she's visited me 10 times since then offering me the same thing :roll: So at least I won't mess up now. btw, does anyone know if her sandwiches are tradable?

and if you pay attention to the chat screen, that's what she hits you with if you mess up.

Live and Learn.

shes fine... shes hitting me out the wildy xD when im powermining...

and she gave me: 4 begeutte 2 square sanwich and 1 roll :P

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

The baguete is an old french style of making bread. Its a long crusty bread stick that also you can cut in half and make what you americans call a "sub" (that is if you stuff it with meat,vegetables etc.).

a bread roll is that square thing, squre sandwhich is a..square sandwich a chocolate bar is the......retangular brown thing a baggette is a very long piece of bread

mr. green says i pity the fool who doesnt know what bread is :mrgreen:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...