Is it just me or is this happening to everyone?

chenw

I recently decided to play my new mage pk, to look at what has changed from the low level point of few, while there was many good changes, like the plot of the Romeo & Juliet quest, there is also something very negative i found i never encountered before.

The game players are now extremely hostile to low combat level players... My char is lv 3 and gets called a noob from lv 5 to 60 because i am not using a rune pick... is this what people are becoming these days?

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

hi! welcome to the past 6 months :)

i blame the influx of immature children from places like miniclip

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

I use to have a main at a high level with tons of high skills, but I got called a fr00bie n00b! Whatever the heck that is.

It doesn't make sense. I couldn't ignore them and I had to well..swear..

I got banned and now I'm here..

tax-miley-cyrus_186x200.jpg

RSN: Zammyftw ^^The girl that ruined music.

yay, it's lets all annoy dacona (who ,yes, is in fact a child) time

yeah well grown ups who know how to auto are ruining the game but do we blame all adults, noooo! you are more childish than us children!and i used to play at miniclip (cause i didnt know how to spell runescape)

people are sick nowadays

lvl5 calling lvl3 a noob, that's noobish.

quite stupid, i never say noob, only when people start swearing to me.

and anyway, how do thay know if u are a noob, they don't look at your total.

im level 70, but i know much players with a lower combat and a higher total, are they noobs? (BTW: all on f2p)

Currently hunting for clues. Any advice? PM me please =)

Bit longer than 6 months mate.. I think certain people use RuneScape too express themselves in a way which they can't do in real life. For instance I know a few people who, in real life are shy and introvert but when on RuneScape they come out as cocky extrovert idiots!

Probably this whole internet security feeling, where you can pretend to be what you want.

If you call someone a 'noob', you are a 'noob'.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

I recently decided to play my new mage pk, to look at what has changed from the low level point of few, while there was many good changes, like the plot of the Romeo & Juliet quest, there is also something very negative i found i never encountered before.

The game players are now extremely hostile to low combat level players... My char is lv 3 and gets called a noob from lv 5 to 60 because i am not using a rune pick... is this what people are becoming these days?

Sadly, the gaming respect is starting to fade away... (well, I personally don't even know if there was such thing before...) :(

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

well it is happening to every1,

im a 94 cb and my total is 1284,

they call me noob because their total(or just some skills) are higher than mine lots of 80 do.

i just like to kill monsters, so my cb becomes higher and who cares about my total, let me kill those monsters and let you shut it ^^ then im happy cus i dont understand ppl who are lower lvl then som1 else call me or any one else a noob, every one was a noob once !! >=)

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png