RUNESCAPE WAR!!

Robert_Rdam

what do you all think of a war in rs.

1 week of brutal killing spree, Varock, Camelot and Falador under siege

Moss giants on Varrock center, Lessers in Falador park.

A dragon on the teleport in camelot, and just random monsters in the fighing area, maybe is a dragon a little to dangerous but 'we can always change the monsters' (NOT:P) but jagex will

Jagex could make some world where you(while you fighting the monsters) die, but dont lose any items.

My friend and i always dream about this :lol:

im sure it will be cool, wont you

dream with me and lets talk about this :P :mrgreen:

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

I don't think you have thought this through. For one week, this would be a lot of re-programming or the core basis of RuneScape. Try the Chaos Element if you are looking to team a monster, or CastleWars for a Siege.

All this is a dream and that's all it will be.

Offline and unavailable.

would be cool if your high lvl

would be very very dangerous if your low lvl

so my answer is no

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

Jagex could make some world where you(while you fighting the monsters) die, but dont lose any items.

:

Dont people EVER read?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Great idea! Maybe there could be some sort of incentive for fighting, like castle wars. You could join the light side or the dark side, and if you win a round, you get a prize of some sort.

There's no sig here. Move it along...

would be cool if your high lvl

would be very very dangerous if your low lvl

so my answer is no

I guess we know what category you come under.

i am cb 84 :wink:

i just think about the low lvl people

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that you should be able to recruit for the war at the white knight's castle or something, and if you help out enough in the war, you win a badge you can wear (sort of like a holiday item, to prove you fought in that war)

The war should also have a quest you must complete to get your badge.

siggy-1.jpg

i like the idea of a world where you can go on to a special world for the war and it would be like castle wars so you choose which team you are on (Saradomin,Guthix,Zamarok) and you can kill players who are in other armies and there should be monsters that are recruitable for your team (sara:heavenly warriors or something like that, Guthix: giant snakes (like Juna) Zamarok:demons) and war machines like catapults and battering rams

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

I think it would be a neat idea to have like a little god war thingy. Zamorak and Saradomin and Guthix(?) against each other. Not so sure Guthix would be in the war, but he would win if he was. RS should make a special world like that. An oversize c wars.

that'd be fun, but it won't happen..its to much to think about...and a whole world dedicated to it? no my friend, if anything it'd be like a minigame where you enter another place that is identical to runescape world, except no people are there...kinda paralel dimension type thing. Unlimited amounts of people can join...no goal or anything just have fun and kill people like tzhar place. Can't gain exp in any skill or work on any skill. Since rs is huge, battlefield is huge...i'd say if its possible, combine worlds so there is a maximum of like 3000 people.

Great idea! Maybe there could be some sort of incentive for fighting, like castle wars. You could join the light side or the dark side, and if you win a round, you get a prize of some sort.

yeha! but u dunt getta chose wich side cuz then i think everyone would pik light side lol well i would

and this would be great if it was F2P and P2P cuz then EVERYONE will be able to participate :D and also...ive always wanted to fight a kalphite queen :shock:

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg